Croak kings court??

animekitty

I like how the braggers claim it to be easily soloable. And so it is - if you're level 45 and already have the breakthru weapon.

But you usually get to quest there with lvl .. 38? 40? The instance mobs are really easy. Also is the boss. But the adds, the spawning cannons and in combination with the high HP of the boss (which makes a long battle) makes it impossible for the normal player to solo it.

54 minutes ago, Celestine said:

I like how the braggers claim it to be easily soloable. And so it is - if you're level 45 and already have the breakthru weapon.

But you usually get to quest there with lvl .. 38? 40? The instance mobs are really easy. Also is the boss. But the adds, the spawning cannons and in combination with the high HP of the boss (which makes a long battle) makes it impossible for the normal player to solo it.

This. At the lvl you'd be expected to do the dungeon, you WILL have to gather more people to deal with boss' adds and cannons. 2 players is the bare minimum if at least one of you hope to do it without dying, 3 players is where it actually starts to get safer for everyone involved.

• 4 weeks later...

The problem is the poison, because the boss is not hard, the adds can be killed. Anyway the problem isn't soloing or duo style, but how much time it take in solo, so i did it in duo but still take to much for me. 

Archived