Buying NCoin

Unex

The way I see it, there's mainly two common reason for ban. Those bans usually are cause by VPN such as WTFast used by botters and cheater, causing collateral damage; ban cause by conflict between players, so they send in ticket playing the victim game to get other players ban. Usually when banning player, the staff will look at IP address as well which causes collateral damage. There are other ways to get ban too,

Other reason for getting ban, is when player flooding the ticket server trying to harass the staff, resulting in the staff finding the harasser's main account and banning them, only resulting in them running to the forum to cry wolf. The staff are able to remove all those flooded ticket with a click of a button, so flooding the system to harass the staff is plain stupid and backfire on you. Other causes are canceling their credit card / paypal payment and getting a refund. When this happen, some company don't even give you a way to get the ban lifted ever. What other players don't know is, when an account is inactive for a year, almost every f2p game publisher will lock the account for security reason, until the original owner send in a ticket to unlock it. When that happen, unlocking it through customer support is very easy.

If you aren't behind behind a VPN, or get into conflict with the community and trolls, there's really isn't a cause for you to get ban. If you're playing behind a network with share IP, you can get ban due to collateral damages, but it is often rarely the case. Server Monitoring tools always log all trade transaction, pick-up and drop action within the game, so collateral damage behind share IP rarely happens.

If you're scare, just hold off from purchasing until you feel secure.

Majority of people who have been banned have been banned due to NCSofts system flagging transactions from banks as a red flag and refunding you which in its own way is a Chargeback which companies do not tolerate and thus ban the account that filed it. Now a lot of people say they never issued a chargeback and NCSoft staff have [proven this but sometimes you'll get a stubborn support agent and they won't revert it even though its an issue with the company the go through to process payments. So the safest way is to do it through GameStop/Amazon/etc and enter the code, although people are also claiming the NCoin aren't being added to their accounts through this process either sooo...

2 hours ago, Lunaus said:

Majority of people who have been banned have been banned due to NCSofts system flagging transactions from banks as a red flag and refunding you which in its own way is a Chargeback which companies do not tolerate and thus ban the account that filed it. Now a lot of people say they never issued a chargeback and NCSoft staff have [proven this but sometimes you'll get a stubborn support agent and they won't revert it even though its an issue with the company the go through to process payments. So the safest way is to do it through GameStop/Amazon/etc and enter the code, although people are also claiming the NCoin aren't being added to their accounts through this process either sooo...

Yea, it sucks when payment don't go through. I had that happen at the company I've work at before, was a pain. When that happen, the customer support can't do much because it's usually the boss or the finance department that have to contact the bank or whatever third party it is that sell it is to get it fix. Believe me, it's a slow process, but once the service is fix, those tickets get prioritize to be resolve first.

Like you have said, when this happen, avoid doing that refund through your credit card company or paypal, and sent in a ticket for a refund instead.

Thanks all for the insightful comments. I did end up buying the Ncoin, and nothing bad happened. I will probably buy Ncoin through Amazon in the future, just in case, so thanks for the tip.

I do not use a VPN or ever had any issues with the community. I was just scared that there was a malfunction in the system that would get me banned for no reason. 

Again, I appreciate the help.

Archived