Offical Conformation

Puppy Pie

I would like some official conformation.

There was a heated discussion in faction chat the other day on wither trading ncoins for gold is a bannable offence or not.

Someone said that there was an official post stating that it was and I would like to see said post so I can let my guildie know if he is able to sell to the guild or not.

I do not want any of your "personal experiences" as I don't really care unless you have a ticket stating that was the reason you where banned.

if it is against the rules they should really make an official post about it so harmless people do not get banned in the process (such as my guildy whom is a GREAT person!)

Don't they say that, if you want to trade gold for ncoins it's at your own risk to be scammed or not. It's not ban able if you're buying an outfit in the store from someone with gold, no. They will even have an exchange for it too in the future so you won't get scammed.

I don't know the official answer to this. I can tell you that if you spam my chat window I report you just like gold spammers though. After all even if this ends up being okay spamming faction chat to sell stuff is still spamming.

2 minutes ago, Yui said:

I don't know the official answer to this. I can tell you that if you spam my chat window I report you just like gold spammers though. After all even if this ends up being okay spamming faction chat to sell stuff is still spamming.

He just wants to supply the guild only from what I understand so he doesn't risk selling to someone who bought gold.

(small guild that has been together for a few games)

5 minutes ago, Keawen said:

If somebody spam any channel selling ncoin for in game money guess what most people gonna do put it in spam section.

Thanks for the obvious  

Don't really care about that my point is if I am able to give my guildy gold and he gifts me a costume that I can destroy without using my own money... but anyways thanks.

He's a nice dude and if he can't sell than I would rather him know and not be banned seeing as I've known him for years

Archived