Difference between Blackram and E.fleet supply chain?

Fragnance

May i know whats the difference between those 2 dungeons? And is it worth getting those bopaes in Blackram Supply chain in dungeon finder, does it has the same stats as the E.fleet supply chain? Or rather which one should i do to get those bopaes/belt etc?

Well you could just google poh and have years old in-depth explanations of everything you could possibly want to know about both, main difference though is one e. fleet is 24m and the other is 6/4m. Get familiar with 24m before you go to 6, and learn the mechanics there before you go to 4.

6 hours ago, Fragnance said:

May i know whats the difference between those 2 dungeons? And is it worth getting those bopaes in Blackram Supply chain in dungeon finder, does it has the same stats as the E.fleet supply chain? Or rather which one should i do to get those bopaes/belt etc?

First one is harder compared to the second one and has different loot .

Fleet is like tourist mode , like LFR but on top of this you don't even need to be in a group .

Best way to explain it is the Blackram is an actual dungeon with 4 bosses to fight, while the E-fleet is a map version of the dungeon where you and 24 other people can be on the same map, sort of like an instanced map where bosses spawn at intervals and you can kill at your leisure. 

Archived