infernal lords eyebrows, are TOO rare...

Dalapie

the drop chance must be a 0.003 or smthing.... i have been doing this dungeon for over 200th time and not even seen it once at the final boss at tomb of the exile.. that is absurd, even WoW doesnt have that low drop rate on an item except mounts.

15 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

Found about 10 from just daily runs. Not that rare.

You want to know what the REAL rarest drop in Tomb of Exiles is?

Try to get Spider Fang. One that isn't broken.

Literally RNG to decide if you get a chance at RNG.

This. I'm much more interested on spider fang too, instead of the eyebrow.

BTW, the spider fang come from chest, right ? is it rolled or automatically obtained by whoever opened the chest ? It's blue, I always assumed it's rolled, but...

29 minutes ago, Rief said:

This. I'm much more interested on spider fang too, instead of the eyebrow.

BTW, the spider fang come from chest, right ? is it rolled or automatically obtained by whoever opened the chest ? It's blue, I always assumed it's rolled, but...

It drops from chest that can be open only if u defeat spider queen. Still has  1/3 to spawn queen and even smaller to drop.

2 minutes ago, Takao said:

It drops from chest that can be open only if u defeat spider queen. Still has  1/3 to spawn queen and even smaller to drop.

When it drop, does it gave roll info ? or automatically given to whoever opened the chest ?

i have both eyebrows and spider fang in less than 100 runs on my kfm, u will only get and always will get spider fang when the big spider boss spawns in the chest room instead of the 2 yellow named mobs or spiderling hoard, eyebrows came after about 10 costume drops and 3 or 5 mask drops can't remember.

Archived