Petition -> Marketplace Daily cap removal!

Sebonpai

5 minutes ago, Rief said:

Attackat, I'm sorry... But I have to disagree with this system is built to fight against bot.

1. As you said it exist in BNS TW, and as you said in BNS TW soulstone is 2s each, so not exactly effective isnt it.

2. When you guys think bots in BNS, what you guys think ? 1 toon clumsily hacking mobs running allover the place ? no. It's the armies of lyn beating terror in misty wood, in multiple channels and multiple servers. They aren't just one or two, they are legion. How much of the 2s sale going to be ours ?

The system are never meant to fight against bots, even if those are the one keep being said. It is a restriction so people doesn;t gear up through market and instead by running dungeon. 

1. It isn't because TW doesn't do anything to fight BOTs, NA does.

2. Yeah, plenty of those solo bots in TW farming soul stones. The game only respawn those locations over every 20 mins, yeah, so all you need is one 24x7. That one, is still much better at it then you ever will be because it doesn't need to sleep. BTW, they can, and will, also run much faster then you ever can since they use speed hacks.

3 minutes ago, AttacKat said:

1. It isn't because TW doesn't do anything to fight BOTs, NA does.

2. Yeah, plenty of those solo bots in TW farming soul stones. The game only respawn those locations over every 20 mins, yeah, so all you need is one 24x7. That one, is still much better at it then you ever will be because it doesn't need to sleep. BTW, they can, and will, also run much faster then you ever can since they use speed hacks.

So it will be because NA fight against bots, not because the daily limit per se. We are talking about the daily limit of market ?

I don;t see how Daily limit of market help in fighting Bots.

It stop them from undercutting prices ? Not really.

ex :

Bot1 sell Soulstone for 20S

Player A sell Soulstone for 19S

Bot2 sell Soulstone for 18S

and they still have Bot3, Bot4, Bot5, etc...

----------

That's why i said Daily Limit have never been about fighting bot. It exist so people that play the market doesn't outpaced everyone else. So there are less "Reselling" activity. It never about fighting Bot.

Those bots can try to come on NA, level up, and sell items on market. Then they take the risk (much higher then TW ever will be) being being banned and lose everything before they even earn a copper. 

Fighting BOTs is never a single step process, but a process that requires multiple steps. 

1. Prevents accounts from being hackes --> OTP (We asked for this in CBT and we got it, so dont blame NA if you are lazy and uses a simple pin.) 

2. Remove their ability to spam (working on it, and improving daily)

3. Remove bots (yet to be seem, but they have acknowledge the issue)

4. NCS actually reviewing online transactions as well as in game mail transactions.

5. Possible future steps?

When all these steps add up, we will remove their ability to make profit.

Honestly i feel that this is quite ridiculous as it is with bots ruining the economy as it is and on top of that everything only x sells for 1 c your only sources of money making is 45 daily quest and the market but since you can only do it per day i find that incredibly dumb. Why not just give it 12 slots period 

17 hours ago, CrimsonBaelfire said:

what you are implying is making the game pay2win. If as premium you are able to have unlimited marketplace sales slots, then you can create infinite money as long as you BUY premium. which will result in you getting money faster and getting your upgrades faster, thus making world pvp more easy. Same with unlimited sales slots for everyone, this will cause monopolies most probably. Besides, the game is not about the marketplace, it's about the world itself.

yes i agree you are right, i dont want the game to become pay to win ofc, but they should find a better solution about this

Archived