Looks like need make blade dancer

Soulexile

That's why lol... Low tier, people don't know how to avoid spins. LBD can't 1 shot you, period. If you're bad enough to let them catch, aerial, draw stance, grip, then aerial again for the "100-0" combo, then you deserve the loss and should stay in <1600. 

12 minutes ago, Soulexile said:

no you cant do anything after they get you in air, if you have trinketed

... that's assuming you got aerial combo'd twice in a row, AND that he still has enough chi and cooldowns to continue that entire combo. btw, you can retreat after you fall from the aerial to stop the draw stance nuke.

While I don't believe that any single class is inherently OP beyond the varying skill floor/barrier of success among the classes. It's my belief that LBD is definitely the most difficult class to face. I'm just a 1700 kfm though, still learning.

LBD is the only class now that gives me that sense of "*cricket* I'm going to lose." Everything else I'm confident that, so long as they're not super pros, I'll stand a chance.

I understand it's a waiting game, calling the right moment to pounce. But you've gotta be shitting me if you say LBD doesn't have the highest amount of iframe uptime by a fair margin.

Archived