Destroyer, How to face BD/KFM ?

Valiant

Well I do play with a destroyer and my rank right now is around range of 1930 to 1980 but it seem like I having a huge problem against Kung fu master and special the Blade dancer (Or as people call Blade cancer )
I just wonder if anyone could gave me a tips against them, although I do feel that Blade dancer is unbalanced at all.

Special that Blade dancer what should I do against them ? They got like 2 escapes,one from grab and other from stun beside their 5 second immune and 2 second immune then they got their garb that eat my hp alive as their light damage isn't huge enough to destroyer me

So any tips against KFM and BD ?

I'd like to know some tips against KFM myself.  I can lay into them as my destroyer, and it just looks like they are taking little dmg.  I can barely land any real combos as they can just pop back up immediately.  KFM is about the only class that actually gives me issues.

2 hours ago, Aspa said:

I'd like to know some tips against KFM myself.  I can lay into them as my destroyer, and it just looks like they are taking little dmg.  I can barely land any real combos as they can just pop back up immediately.  KFM is about the only class that actually gives me issues.

BD and KFM both giving me a hard time special with many immunes and evads skills

From below my 1700, I can tell u to try running with f2 t2 earthquake vs bd, in a way to pierce their spin, anicancel, grip when they roll out, anicancel, powerslam em (0.3 sec casting time on slam), time c and tab to iframe their engages, once they waste their tab escape u have 36 sec to lock-anicancel em. U can consider running perseverance instead of fury in order to have one more escape if u fear much their combo. Also, trinket (tab escape) with points to escape the shadowgrip isnt a bad choice tbh.

Against kfm, earlier endah was advicing to run with knee f1 t2 (instead than points on grab). Like today at some point on the stream he showed his general build against kfms.

Hope this can be useful D:

I was going to mention I would love to know how to beat a BD with a KFM .. JUST went through a duel with one and it was obnoxious .. 

of course I think it was also that the game ONLY considers level when it scales the competitors as well and I am at 33rd level but have only just gotten to the 28th level gear due to farming of the dailies to get unsealing charms and keys.. 

Thinking I will just ignore the whole thing till after I hit max and finish the story since all it seem to me is a reason to repair weapon all the time

10 hours ago, Jafon said:

From below my 1700, I can tell u to try running with f2 t2 earthquake vs bd, in a way to pierce their spin, anicancel, grip when they roll out, anicancel, powerslam em (0.3 sec casting time on slam), time c and tab to iframe their engages, once they waste their tab escape u have 36 sec to lock-anicancel em. U can consider running perseverance instead of fury in order to have one more escape if u fear much their combo. Also, trinket (tab escape) with points to escape the shadowgrip isnt a bad choice tbh.

Against kfm, earlier endah was advicing to run with knee f1 t2 (instead than points on grab). Like today at some point on the stream he showed his general build against kfms.

Hope this can be useful D:

Sadly I'm doing all of that but when you get on higher ranks like 1900 you will find that Blade dancer cable of 2 second immune then 5 second immune plus some RB skill that they got which is like another immmune to them.

At your rank you will find that Blade dancer is easy to play against but at higher levels they just crap of damage and immunes.

10 hours ago, ChickenTheif said:

Probably doing something wrong if you can't beat BD, there are weaknesses, while small they are there. Your class has the potential to pull off a one combo kill when done right. Just spend more time practicing and you should be fine.

I'm sure I not doing something wrong, Blade dancer again could be able to get about 2 second immune , 5 second immune, Spin to win, Q and E switch , 2 escapes one for grab and other for stuns beside they could change their RB skill to be something like Resist to all damages.

So that why I say that they unfair unbalanced in my eyes, They got tons of damage in both of their phantam grab and their light skills. 

KFM is a pure counter to Des in everyway. you will only win against a KFM if they play poorly or just spam all their skills while you resist. they will knock you down over and over again.

I go for Blue rage vs KFM because red is extremely risky. they can make you use tab very often due to insane amount of CC they have

also dont spec points into Q because Q and spin are useless vs KFM because you will just give them free agility stacks. never red spin against a KFM because it won't work on them. to beat a good KFM you need to kill them with ani cancel you cannot kill them with spins

1 hour ago, TakunDes said:

KFM is a pure counter to Des in everyway. you will only win against a KFM if they play poorly or just spam all their skills while you resist. they will knock you down over and over again.

I go for Blue rage vs KFM because red is extremely risky. they can make you use tab very often due to insane amount of CC they have

also dont spec points into Q because Q and spin are useless vs KFM because you will just give them free agility stacks. never red spin against a KFM because it won't work on them. to beat a good KFM you need to kill them with ani cancel you cannot kill them with spins

What about blade dancer ?

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

I'm sure I not doing something wrong, Blade dancer again could be able to get about 2 second immune , 5 second immune, Spin to win, Q and E switch , 2 escapes one for grab and other for stuns beside they could change their RB skill to be something like Resist to all damages.

So that why I say that they unfair unbalanced in my eyes, They got tons of damage in both of their phantam grab and their light skills. 

Dude, I can tell you that what most people said are true about BDs.. I play BD vs my 1950 destroyer friend and he has no problem fighting me. I don't know the kit for destroyers, but spin2win? it does 0 damage and he BREAKS the spin with 2-3 spells, one is that damn jump, another is a glaive pull.. if you're a destroyer, YOU ALSO have spins. And as someone said earlier, once a destro catches you, esp using red, YOU DO A CONSISTENT, EXTREMELY EASY ANI CANCELING CHAIN STUN capable of anywhere between 60-100% in one go. We have 2 escapes? You just need to bait out the tab and its kinda over. Also, consistently, over half the times I put my destro friend into a grab, he just tab or z's out as well, so the damage doesn't come out from it. It takes several combos and grabs to finally kill off a play destro, but making one mistake and being caught as a BD is EXTREMELY punishing... So I'm not sure why you're saying this.
KFM though, I can agree with you as I've played plat KFMs and literally all it is is block/resist, stun then 1 combo 100-0 over. Literally only see like a 0.2 sec window after their first chain of combo to spam tab to get out, otherwise its over. -_-

Archived