Account bound cosmetics would help encourage buying new char slots over making alts

NueHoujuu

Just an opinion ;)

What reasons are there to buy new character slots when you can play on an alt?

Other mmorpg I played even had an 'account storage' that shared all your items/weapons/armor so I paid to open a new character, though that won't work with this game since bank and inventory fill is very low (the other game had like 500 inventory and that fills up a lot).

But then they couldn't sell you inventory slots a dozen times... or costumes for that matter. Do you actually think they care?

We've had hundreds of posts on this topic. It will not change. Everything has been budgeted for already.

Just resign yourself to that fact, and you will instantly feel better, when you quit.

On 2/4/2016 at 1:05 PM, 2501 said:

But then they couldn't sell you inventory slots a dozen times... or costumes for that matter. Do you actually think they care?

We've had hundreds of posts on this topic. It will not change. Everything has been budgeted for already.

Just resign yourself to that fact, and you will instantly feel better, when you quit.

This isn't me ranting about how I don't like the game and want to quit.

I'm loving this game and want it to improve and prosper.

Yes you can get an additional 200 for premium, but I'm talking about the free inventory.

F2P gets 50 inventory + 200 storage + 200 storage if you have One Time Password which anyone get do if they use Bluestacks or have a phone.

Edit: I found the update news.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/page/5/

So inventory can now go up to 150 (instead of 100) with cash shop, there's a character based storage with 300 slots (as opposed to the account based 200 storage), and other premium stuff was increased like crazy.

Note, I don't know if the storage is really character based like 300 per char or if they just went from 200 -> 300 on the account storage. I only hopped back on PSO2 once since B&S came out lol.

But yeah being able to have 1000 perma storages in that game sounds a bit insane unless the new class they added will really take up that much space. We only really need like 500-700 storage to do well, not really 2000.

I actually once quit that game for like 6 months because of the inane inventory management you have to do. It was all solved for me after I got the One Time Password storage cause it made the inventory management a lot easier just to have the extra space.

They've also added some more tools for inventory organization and stuff.

But anyway.

I can't get enough of PSO2's anime outfits though, I'll probably be rotating between B&S and PSO2 over time.

On PSO2 I actually never had issue with inventory except for organizing stuff, yea I remember prem, one time pass and the additional storage was heaven and on top of that the outfits could be sold for in-game currency and also shared between characters, hell trade-able too.

Talking about spending over 1k hours on it. I should update my game and might update this thread with my inventory after over 1k hours of playing lol. And yea I quit before like 1 year maybe, only cause I kind of had enough and not because I had issues with it.

Archived