:D Well crap

Chesnya

Decided to spend 3gold on Profane Jig essences in hopes to get the profane shroud outfit for my summoner ( then just resell the ones i didnt use if i had some left); since im getting sick of the pink dress from cash shop, DIDNT GET IT ;D :D :D: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *fixes glass of bleach for leself* 

Out of experience i noticed one thing:

The more you want something the higher the odds of you not getting it. When you just go at it "meh" you have a higher chance to get what you want.

I bought the rng boxes mainly for the unsealing charms cause i didnt want to spend gold and i needed them for my soulshields, and poof got a costume. :)

so wut ur saying is, I somehow have to magically get to orchard of souls and soooooooooomehow kill Jig boss, and then be like "eh might as well spin" and pooferino costumerino. .-. That is tru tho I got flaming outfit farming Tomb of Exiles for soulstones and I got the outfit, and the kitty adorn same run

1 minute ago, HateMe said:

Out of experience i noticed one thing:

The more you want something the higher the odds of you not getting it. When you just go at it "meh" you have a higher chance to get what you want.

I bought the rng boxes mainly for the unsealing charms cause i didnt want to spend gold and i needed them for my soulshields, and poof got a costume. :)

I don't think RNG works that way xD

Either you're lucky sometime or you're not. Pray to the RNG gods and ask for their mercy, it isn't going to change (unless the devs change the code)

Just now, ryrich said:

I don't think RNG works that way xD

Either you're lucky sometime or you're not. Pray to the RNG gods and ask for their mercy, it isn't going to change (unless the devs change the code)

I literally spinned the wheel about 130 times. LOl 

yeah but what i mean is:

If you want something so bad it hurts, the universe will punish you and not give it to you. if you dont really want it it will pop out in your face sooner or later xD

Its a non-scientific way to explain rng xD

Archived