Summoner skill question

Irisdina

At start i wanna say: im not complaining, or saying to nerf some class. i Just wanna some info:

Yesterday i fight with summoner and like ussually i kill his cat fast, and start attacking him, but when his hp was something like 20% he just become invisible. I search him for something like 15sec, and after that i find cat being revived by something INVISIBLE. In next round summoner was invisible almost whole round and spam attack doesnt even bother using skills. Ofc i lose becouse i cant attack invisible target which send cat for me. So my questions are:

1)Does summoner have invisible which last 15sec+?

2)If yes can he revive cat still being invisible?

3)can he attack still being invisible?

4)If he have that kind of skill someone have some advice how to beat him, becouse its totally diff thing than sin which dont have cat, and cant spam attack being invisible (after he attack you can see him).

1. No. Summoner has 2 stealth skills, Counter and Escape. Counter has 8 seconds CD and makes you stealth for 6 seconds if you counter an attack and Escape has 36 seconds CD and makes you stealth for 3 seconds but you can only proc this one when you are cc'd. Read the talents for more info.
2. No.
3. If you talent Rumblebees and Briar Patch those skills can be used while in stealth.
4. If he has those two attacks talented and he is in stealth he will obviously use them so watch out where he is and be ready to counter them, which will put you in stealth and his stealth will break before yours does, so you attack him there, easy.

If their cat died they will most often run to the far end of arena (they get a speed buff in stealth) to revive there. You probably just did not notice them this far away. The best way around the "invisible" summoner is to learn their counter animation and to not attack for the 1.5 seconds while they do it. The 2nd best way is to knock them out of stealth with AoE skills and chain stun them. ^_^

Pricatella gave you some good answers.

Once someone goes into stealth - look for the blur. Goes for both summoners and assasins.

If you hit someone in stealth - they will unstealth - and all classes have an attack that can be launced without a specific target - just aim right and make sure your attack is within distance of target

Archived