Make Venture Tokens And Store Items Tradeable And This Is Why

ShadowRose

Its simple really.

The people who want costumes cant buy them and the ones who get tokens would prefer to sell them for some gold.

I have gotten none in like 200 boxs now and its a joke and most people are noticing that.

The whole hongmoon coins thing is not even a valid way of getting anything you want in the store at all because they are so rare.

I don't mind paying 50 or 100 gold or hell even 1,000 gold just for a normal green one if it means i could get a nice outfit since its easy to run out of things to spend gold on but i cant because its so low rng wise that i seriously doubt most players would get enough for an outfit unless they played for half a year and did every decent paying daily.

At least this would offer an option to those who wanted something in the store.

And don't say this will cost you money because it wont.

If people want to spend money they will spend it and this wont affect it at all.

If you wanna up your money to cover for non-existent costs then make all store costumes tradeable because people would buy them in droves especially the payers since a few extra gold to help start a character speeds things up by a lot of hours which is always nice.

You can even make most of the stuff in the store tradeable like making a 30 day premium voucher to trade and im sure you would get 10x more sales on it.

And you could even allow the now loot boxs to be tradeable and i have no doubt people will love using them then and even buy and sell them enmasse.

Basically the whole store is a joke atm with expensive items and basically no real way for a free player to get something in it.

I dont mind spending some money on a game to be honest but even i realize that this needs to be fixed.

33 minutes ago, Aiphira said:

100% Agreed to this post. But, still, point is, I can almost guarantee that they won't do that.

I know which is sad since it would actually earn them a lot more money then they would get from their current model.

Do company's lack common sense -.-

Archived