Impossible to do faction dailies?

Defrize

Well i guess there have been some threads like this one... But is it actually possible to do faction dailies on lvl 45?
For instance on my server (Starfall Crater) seem to be Crimson dominated. Everytime i try to do dailies in Talus Forward Base it's impossible. What you expect is a zerg against a zerg but what you get is pretty much a butt *cricket* by all the red on the screen. The problem is that i have been playing this game for like two week or so and recently got my first lvl 45, so for almost every weapon uppgrade you need soulstones which you can only obtain via faction quests but everytime i enter it looks like this: auV0VYP.jpg

What i'm asking is for tips and tricks on how to get soulstones? should i like join a clan with faction raiding schedule or what?

Old Man Cho is a Crimson Dominated server, and we still manage dailies every night no problems, find a clan that will actually run as a group, or work with your faction to push them out of channels, you'll even get prestige!

My clan does that on a nightly basis, and some night we'll clear every channel to help our faction out

It's the reverse on Poharan. Most people don't bother you if you're inside the camp doing the quests, so I just grab the quest, Metal Gear around the blues, and proceed to my thing. The hard part is finding a channel where the NPC's aren't all dead. You need your uniform to accept, do, and hand in your quest. You don't need it for anything else as far as dailies go, so consider taking it off every other time, even if it's just to sneak past that wall. 

21 hours ago, Callback said:

People on this game are not mature enough to handle the open pvp system.  It needs to be removed until they learn.  Change outfits to only flag you against NPCs.

Why not remove the immature people from the server instead?

Sorry for the salt, I understand the trouble of getting the materials, but obviously the factions aren't that underpopulated you couldn't group up by using "communication" (I know that's a difficult task for many) to keep at least 1 channel steady enough to do the dailies.

How can I do then? Every channel there's a red with 40k hp that one hit ko me and I DON'T WANNA PVP 

even the miniboss is so strong that i can't take 20% of his life, i need money or i won't ever upgrade my weapon, i'll be weak forever because i can't do any quests?

2 hours ago, DeKus said:

Sorry for the salt, I understand the trouble of getting the materials, but obviously the factions aren't that underpopulated you couldn't group up by using "communication" (I know that's a difficult task for many) to keep at least 1 channel steady enough to do the dailies.

"communication"

As if 99% of players haven't already disabled faction chat due to bots, and the remaining 1% won't be looking to see it through the bot spam itself.

And yes, they really ARE that underpopulated.  Bots don't count as population in anything but the eyes of the "balancing" system.

And again, it wouldn't be a problem if players had, you know, basic human decency to leave questing players alone to do dailys and only fight others looking for a brawl.  Apparently they only hand that out on KR and JP servers.

Get better gear.

That's the only way.

There's plenty of channels where people are doing the moonwater arena soul shield farming. The insignia farming channels, just join them, get the soulshield, easy as that.

Do some dailies to upgrade your stuff, even without all of the faction dailies you should still be able to make a decent amount.

3 hours ago, SkyNightBiel said:

How can I do then? Every channel there's a red with 40k hp that one hit ko me and I DON'T WANNA PVP 

even the miniboss is so strong that i can't take 20% of his life, i need money or i won't ever upgrade my weapon, i'll be weak forever because i can't do any quests?

Options join a small guild or create your own and do dailies with them and what Masqava said as for gear not really just join a group and have fun

5 hours ago, Masqava said:

Get better gear.

That's the only way.

There's plenty of channels where people are doing the moonwater arena soul shield farming. The insignia farming channels, just join them, get the soulshield, easy as that.

Do some dailies to upgrade your stuff, even without all of the faction dailies you should still be able to make a decent amount.

I won't get that soul shield even if I Try. reds would kill me before I enter the Misty woods, lol. 

I'll just farm the blackram supply chain soulshield and wait until level 50

So I came up with a solution.  Designate a single channel (or more if one fills completely) as "safe."  PvP disabled.  Go ahead and run dailys in peace.

Life becomes a lot better for crimson, people stop abandoning it since they no longer NEED to go blue to get soulstones, factions balance out, the other channels become a lot more fun.

9 hours ago, DeKus said:

On Poharan, communication within faction chat for red is pretty damn hard. Yesterday we tried to set up a farming channel for insignias. I got 13 packages before the farming died. It didn't take that long for blue to swarm and then start spawn camping us. I think most people here underestimate how underpopulated the losing faction (at least on Mushin/Poharan) is. The problem with your suggestion isn't the grouping up part, it's the steady channel part. We don't have enough reds to hard cap even a single channel to prevent blues from rushing us, and we sure as heck don't have enough people to compete with blues in number (even on an individual level, since most of us in that farming group didn't have the arena SS, for obvious reasons.)

This is a problem on starfall and probably on some servers too, I am a cerulean myself (morning playing time bec of work) and I tried to do dailies for the first time as I just recently turned 45 on this server to play with my long time gaming buddy. I actually managed to do some of the dailies after almost an hour searching for a relatively peacefull channel but it was so hard to get a camp for insignias farming. Because almost every channel there are reds outnumbering us by 2 to 1 and it was this morning... and I thought only few people play during the day.  Being outnumbered in almost every channel is not right... is it fun for some people to dominate almost every channel, yes probably is but soon enough it will be boring for both factions.  I am just hoping this is not a usual case at night so I can actually farm some insignias on a dayoff.

Cheers to the assassin and destroyer cimsons who left me alone questing on the camps...

28 minutes ago, LagunaL8 said:

Isnt there like 12 whopping channels in that particular misty woods farming area??

It cant be ALL full is it?? (unless you went to mushin, thats pretty much asking for it >.>)

Or Poh. And like I said, if there isn't an overwhelming amount of blues yet, there will be in a few minutes. When people complain about too many blues, I'd imagine they're talking about Mushin/Poharan. In the OP's case, this is probably sound advice, switch channels for a bit to see if there's an empty one. 

Archived