Current Summoner Issues

Archaegeo

Just a place for us to keep track of issues.

I know there will be a lot of "Your issue is you are OP" type posts, but hopefully we can filter around those

For me:

Second Wind - Seems to never work when it is available.  Does not free me from Grappled, Grabbed, or Phantom Gripped like title says.

That isn't a bug. Its a tech-throw. If you ever play or watch fighting games, consider in games when a character 'grabs' another character simultaneously or within a few frames of being grabbed. The grab is neutralized.

Second Wind is mostly a pvp skill. Your goal is to figure out when they're going to do an action on you after you're grabbed. If you press Second Wind as a Dancer slams another sword into you, as a Kung Fu Master hits you in the face, as a Destroyer beats your head into their axe, etc... you escape. If you press it when they're holding you but not inflicting an action, it fails and goes on cooldown. It has very strict timing of around 0.5 seconds, possibly even less.

Usually the best time to pop it against people who aren't used to throw escapes being utilized is towards the end of a grab when they usually go to do a finisher-- because they're running out of time, it becomes easy to interrupt. Or if you know they're going to hit their spammables as fast as possible, take one hit then time Second Wind for the next. Its a crappy tool tip, but its definitely not a issue or glitch.

for some weird reason, when I get the 5 stack Photosynthesis and start spamming the Big Sunflower, I am not hitting the mob with every attack I do. I hit like every 2nd or 3rd sunflower. The other simply do not hit. I am lvl 45 with 98% accuracy. Am I missing something, or this is working as intended ?

5 hours ago, Stefanaki said:

for some weird reason, when I get the 5 stack Photosynthesis and start spamming the Big Sunflower, I am not hitting the mob with every attack I do. I hit like every 2nd or 3rd sunflower. The other simply do not hit. I am lvl 45 with 98% accuracy. Am I missing something, or this is working as intended ?

Are they on the ground the entire time? Perhaps not every hit is a crit so the numbers are smaller? 

One problem with the Sunflower is that, if your opponent is in the air, you won't hit them at all. The target has to be on the ground and you must point at them for it to hit. Your critical hit depends from the Critical Chance points you have on your summoner. For example, my summoners hits 4/5 attacks are crits. :)

my current issue is latency... lol 

okay this is not specifically summoner issue... XD

but due to this i cannot use sunflower's full power... *cant even stack photosyntesis to the third... T.T

instead i'll just spamming rumblebees first branch... ~~

---

i believe summoner had another skill to escape grapple... 

i think its backstep 2nd tier iirc...

On 2/4/2016 at 9:58 PM, Sk31th said:

I'm having an issue actually trying to complete the familiar quest. Any suggestions?

I am too, I can't find anything on it.

It's kind of annoying me because I want to play but I can't even get past the 4th freaking quest in the game...!!

On 2/4/2016 at 10:58 AM, Sk31th said:

I'm having an issue actually trying to complete the familiar quest. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, MoonLuxray said:

I am too, I can't find anything on it.

It's kind of annoying me because I want to play but I can't even get past the 4th freaking quest in the game...!!

eh, which quest is that...?

12 hours ago, Engete said:

eh, which quest is that...?

Chapter 4, it's the one where you choose your familiar. I've been trying to choose Fluffy but it never prompts  me to name her/bond with her.. I even mad a second character to see if it was just bugged on Lina (my first char)

I also checked my Files with the feature.. I retried after that too and it didn't work.

I don't want to try a different race/class either because I want to learn the game before I try the harder classes :/

30 minutes ago, MoonLuxray said:

Chapter 4, it's the one where you choose your familiar. I've been trying to choose Fluffy but it never prompts  me to name her/bond with her.. I even mad a second character to see if it was just bugged on Lina (my first char)

I also checked my Files with the feature.. I retried after that too and it didn't work.

I don't want to try a different race/class either because I want to learn the game before I try the harder classes :/

hmm... if that's the case...

it must be bugs...

try sent a ticket and see what nc will do about it...

If you want Second Wind to work you need to hit the key just as the person grabbing you is about to hit you with something. For example, when Blade Dancers grab you and they're about to ram that tiny sword into your head, hit the key and you'll break out of it. Reivur's post is much more eloquent than mine, so re-read that one. :)

Archived