How do you counter blind?

animekitty

Keep running into enemies that once I knock them down they make my screen go white for a good 3 seconds, more then enough to kill me with me not even being able to see when or how I should react. Not knocking them down is not an option because that's half my abilities gone and my only cc.

8 minutes ago, animekitty said:

Keep running into enemies that once I knock them down they make my screen go white for a good 3 seconds, more then enough to kill me with me not even being able to see when or how I should react. Not knocking them down is not an option because that's half my abilities gone and my only cc.

My suggestions.
Destroyer: Spin (Q is good if it's off CD), 3 is okay, Tab would be best if Q is down.
KFM: Wait a second then Z. or turn around and counter.
Summoner: no clue. Do summoner things? (Call kitty back and use the spin?)
FM: Spit Fire everywhere
LBM: Tab is best. Tab to win.
BM: No clue.
Assassin: Spam Stealth and /Laugh (No Clue.)

10 hours ago, Kyoriel said:

U can simply just turn u camera to other direction than your enemy (look away from the flash bombs). It works on Assasins flash bomb. I dont know if it works on npcs

This troll or 180 really works on sin's tab?

4 hours ago, Samyaza said:

This troll or 180 really works on sin's tab?

well. it depends they upgraded their tab, u can always look away from flash bomb without getting the white screen. But you will get stunned if the sin have upgraded his tab.

Archived