What is the problem ?

AlexanderaRudolph

Dear Managers ,

Game was closed in today for restart. Now we can not connect the server.it is offline.Everyday game is offline 5 or 6 hours.Really it is big problem. They can attack your system or another thing because game is new. But we are users. I m thinking ıf game will close a certain part of the day,you should give gift for every users.Thank you for your interest...

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the ongoing issue preventing players to connect to European Servers. Our teams are still actively looking into this issue as we speak and are doing their utmost best to restore the service as soon as possible.. TİME ???????

6 minutes ago, bordobereli said:

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the ongoing issue preventing players to connect to European Servers. Our teams are still actively looking into this issue as we speak and are doing their utmost best to restore the service as soon as possible.. TİME ???????

means they do not know what is wrong and they are not going to put random sht up until they can make an accurate post

Maybe someone didn't used deploy tool and installed database on wrong ( smaller ) partition, which maybe got full, and that's how data was lost and maybe that resulted in rollback ( about which people are speaking ). Or maybe it's something else.

4 minutes ago, Puppy Pie said:

means they do not know what is wrong and they are not going to put random sht up until they can make an accurate post

Or it's too embarassing. Or it's some hacker in their systems and they don't want to give him any info about getting rid of him.

Atleast for premium members we should get the times back that we have wasted by sitting here and just thinking how the hours are draining away cuz of this BS ?

how about make up to everybody NCSOFT and  give every member 1 week premium ? since this was waste of my money tho i should've known not to put anything in since its such a new game and errors will pop up but the game is too good to be true and i have been waiting eu/na release for so long so i couldn't stop myself

Archived