Don't know anything...nowhere to find info

IDevo

So i would like to ask about two things first .......

1. where are the guides?!!!!
    there is no guides about the version we are using in the European servers.....some skills has different names ..... some has different status than the guides on the internet.
    i have searched a lot but nothing there are main guides but nothing is really helpful.....
    for example crafting guilds i had to run around jade stone village for about an hour to at least understand how the crafting guilds system really work.
  2. we have a phantom called warlock we get items for it but the character is not available for us to play with..... will the warlock be available as a character later or....?!

So .... as i started playing after official release and i Don't have any information about the game but the information i got through hours and hours of simply running around..if i may make a selfish request can a pro player start making guides for the game and its features .... or at least tell me where to find the info the normal chat in game is still full of spammers so my messages normally isn't even noticied
thanks in advance :D

Well, if you'd like to get rid of them gold spammers, make a new chat using the + next to the other chat and add everything apart from Region and Global, this then removes all of the spammers, unless you need to talk to people in chat (Rarely), then you can right click the gold spammers and block them. I agree, the guides in this game are poor, although the more you just play, the more you'll begin to learn. I'll cover the basics of everything (You already know about crafting)

Combat:

This is self explanatory, although (I believe) once you pass level 25, it's all up to yourself to learn all the new combos (Which is the fun part).

Items-

Weapons:

You can find different weapons in-game from killing NPCs or by doing dungeons, you can then use these items to upgrade your current equipment (Right click your ring, earring, necklace) then place your item in the +, after your item reaches 'Max' it will then ask to gather a certain weapon to upgrade your weapon further, these can normally be optained through quests, fortune wheels and dungeons. If you place your cursor over the object you need, it should tell you in a simple line where you'd find it.

Soul Shields:

People don't understand HOW IMPORTANT these are, if you ever find a shield better than yours then you should farm it, when you reach level 36, you'll find the 'Tomb of exiles' which if you gather it's soul shields (From killing the NPCs) and you get the full 8, you get around 50% more HP. You can also find Keys and 'Stones' from chests, these stones can be traded in for a new soul shield (Recommended).

Gear:

You'll find that you can wear a lot of cosmetics such as hats, costumes etc. You can either find these via quests, dungeons and most of the time you'll get the ornament box which is a rare drop from the fate wheels. You can also see you can wear other items such as belts, these are normally found later game.

PvP-

1v1:

This is the most widely used way of killing other players, you'll always find a player within 2 seconds of searching, if you press F9 when level 15, you'll enter the area in which you can press find player. When you find a player you'll always be entered for the tournament, if you don't want this to happen, if you right click someone who's asking for a 'Spar' in chat then you can right click and press spar.

3v3:

Very underrated, this is mainly used by guilds since you can invite 5 other players (Once you're in a party you can't invite random players), it'll take you around 2 minutes to find a 3v3 tag team match, don't bother at this point in time.

Dungeons-

Dungeons are split into different categories - Solo, Normal, Hard, Heroic etc etc, you'll notice if the dungeon is hard as when you receive the quest (Mainly daily) you'll find a box with a star inside, or if you don't have the quest, you'll see the portal in a different colour (Solo would be grey etc). If you can't find other people near the area, if you access one of the 'party pillars' which should be located near the dungeon entrance you should find people asking and if you still can't you can press near the top 'Cross-server dungeon'. If you're wanting to farm or do something else then you can just press F8 which will directly move you to the cross-dungeon area (Be aware that you have to enter your own dungeon in if you press F8).

Hope this helps :)

EDIT: To open locked weapons you need charms (Found mainly from Quests) and to open Locked Chests you need keys (Quests)

13 minutes ago, Selene said:

Pretty sure there is a lot of guides, but what are you looking for?

https://bnstree.com/FM  I think that's what everyone use (if that's what you mean?)

and yes we will have warlock in the upcoming months

thanks for your reply ..... but the warlock will be a kind of a magical character that uses a DPS ?!
thanks for the site this will really help in knowing skills and building char but is there is any thing else for the other features in the game like the combos.... play style guides .... how to make something in the game ..... somethings like that

5 minutes ago, Serjic said:

Well, if you'd like to get rid of them gold spammers, make a new chat using the + next to the other chat and add everything apart from Region and Global, this then removes all of the spammers, unless you need to talk to people in chat (Rarely), then you can right click the gold spammers and block them. I agree, the guides in this game are poor, although the more you just play, the more you'll begin to learn. I'll cover the basics of everything (You already know about crafting)

Combat:

This is self explanatory, although (I believe) once you pass level 25, it's all up to yourself to learn all the new combos (Which is the fun part).

Items-

Weapons:

You can find different weapons in-game from killing NPCs or by doing dungeons, you can then use these items to upgrade your current equipment (Right click your ring, earring, necklace) then place your item in the +, after your item reaches 'Max' it will then ask to gather a certain weapon to upgrade your weapon further, these can normally be optained through quests, fortune wheels and dungeons. If you place your cursor over the object you need, it should tell you in a simple line where you'd find it.

Soul Shields:

People don't understand HOW IMPORTANT these are, if you ever find a shield better than yours then you should farm it, when you reach level 36, you'll find the 'Tomb of exiles' which if you gather it's soul shields (From killing the NPCs) and you get the full 8, you get around 50% more HP. You can also find Keys and 'Stones' from chests, these stones can be traded in for a new soul shield (Recommended).

Gear:

You'll find that you can wear a lot of cosmetics such as hats, costumes etc. You can either find these via quests, dungeons and most of the time you'll get the ornament box which is a rare drop from the fate wheels. You can also see you can wear other items such as belts, these are normally found later game.

PvP-

1v1:

This is the most widely used way of killing other players, you'll always find a player within 2 seconds of searching, if you press F9 when level 15, you'll enter the area in which you can press find player. When you find a player you'll always be entered for the tournament, if you don't want this to happen, if you right click someone who's asking for a 'Spar' in chat then you can right click and press spar.

3v3:

Very underrated, this is mainly used by guilds since you can invite 5 other players (Once you're in a party you can't invite random players), it'll take you around 2 minutes to find a 3v3 tag team match, don't bother at this point in time.

Dungeons-

Dungeons are split into different categories - Solo, Normal, Hard, Heroic etc etc, you'll notice if the dungeon is hard as when you receive the quest (Mainly daily) you'll find a box with a star inside, or if you don't have the quest, you'll see the portal in a different colour (Solo would be grey etc). If you can't find other people near the area, if you access one of the 'party pillars' which should be located near the dungeon entrance you should find people asking and if you still can't you can press near the top 'Cross-server dungeon'. If you're wanting to farm or do something else then you can just press F8 which will directly move you to the cross-dungeon area (Be aware that you have to enter your own dungeon in if you press F8).

now this is a good guide ...... i really thank you for all this valuable information ..... it really helped me alot

9 minutes ago, Serjic said:

Combat:

Items-

Weapons:

Soul Shields:

Gear:

PvP-

1v1:

3v3:

Dungeons-

Don't use any soul shields that you need to unseal until level 45. That is a waste of Unsealing Charms and you will not need the Soul Shield after 5 levels.

For Gear only use your Hongmoon gear. Upgrade it constantly, the other gear is strictly worse and if you don't upgrade the Hongmoon gear you will lack behind on 45.

I disagree with the first statement, I suggest when reaching 36 you farm the tomb of exiles to gather the soul shield from there otherwise you lack any forms of HP. At level 45 you'd be sitting at around 8k HP (You couldn't make it past solo dungeons), I suggest grabbing soul shields from heroic dungeons (lvl 20, lvl 36, lvl 45). Yes, also only use the Hongmoon gear, you can use LOCKED random gear to upgrade your Hongmoon gear.

@Serjic @Selenewell do you know where can i find info about suitable status for each char ... for example kungfumaster should focus on def .... not sure about my information but take it as an example .... what will be the gems i should socked and where to farm and how to get best gems and the best soul shield for each level ..... this things will really be helpful not for me only but for every player even the old ones

.... and some kind of timer if there is any boss that takes a large amount of time to respawn
thanks again

There's not a lot of guids about builds, but once you reach level (I think 20?) you are able to upgrade certain skills by pressing K, when you first open the K tab you'll find that you can put your points into three categories, PVP, Raids and I can't remember the other one. But anyways, all your points will easily be dedicated to the group you chose, so you don't need to worry about your skill tab. For Gems, there's not a large amount of types of gems. Life Steal, Addition HP, Addition Damage etc etc. Most people goes for HP gems and Damage gems, you can buy them from the market or craft them.

@Serjic i could get the bad ones for the World Boss Giganura .... but after all i guess there are no good ones ... and actually i play assassin so idk which ones should i use for now i used the drain and the additional crit and immune

it was PVP... PVE....dungeons

Archived