Blademaster question

SirValic

I asked this in another thread but it got ignored a lot lol. I have rising eagle, ascend, and crash atm... And I can only use rising eagle to crash right now, or rising eagle to ascend. Is there a way to change it so I can use ascend first, then crash? Or any way to change the order at all? I couldn't use crash when I unlocked it at first either until I had eagle... So idk if that's a bug or what but eagle and ascend are both on LMB.... so idk how to change which one is used for my combos when they're on the same button.

5 minutes ago, SirValic said:

I asked this in another thread but it got ignored a lot lol. I have rising eagle, ascend, and crash atm... And I can only use rising eagle to crash right now, or rising eagle to ascend. Is there a way to change it so I can use ascend first, then crash? Or any way to change the order at all? I couldn't use crash when I unlocked it at first either until I had eagle... So idk if that's a bug or what but eagle and ascend are both on LMB.... so idk how to change which one is used for my combos when they're on the same button.

you can't, if you go over to Bnstree.com, you'll see that Ascend (as well as Crash on RMB) ends the target's airborne status. That's just how they work XD

That's not my question... my question is how you change which one goes in which order. I have 2 similar skills on left mouse button and I'd like to know how to make it so one goes first over the other... I know about heavenly dance.

20 minutes ago, SirValic said:

That's not my question... my question is how you change which one goes in which order. I have 2 similar skills on left mouse button and I'd like to know how to make it so one goes first over the other... I know about heavenly dance.

Your question has already been answered. Ascend will end the target's airborne status, so if you *could* reverse the Rising Eagle/Ascend order, you would only deal the Ascend damage, and completely miss the chance to do Rising Eagle.

2 minutes ago, Ambition said:

anyone?

Awakened Flicker skill_attack_lightning.png

tooltip-icon

Deals 60 ~ 70 [5.00] lightning damageskill_attack_lightning.png

Available while Spiritualized

Inflicts 1 stack of Bleed for 10 sec

Improved cast speed

Generates 2 additional Focus on critical hit

Increases Critical Hit Chance by 10%

Has the same element type as Flicker

Range
3m
Area
Target
Cast Time
Instant
Cooldown
Instant

Requirements

cond-iconDraw Stance

cond-iconWhile Spiritualized (Warlock)

BleedAwakened

15 hours ago, 16Letters said:

In other words you need to be buffed by warlocks wich aren't even in the game. We all need to read our skill tree's better, just saying.

Google helps alot: http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/126726-blade-master-skill-tree/

I read that too, it's just that.. well like Ambition said, kinda weird you need another class to use it.... lol.

Archived