Fabric needs a change

Trapz

Ok,sure I can understand why fabric at the moment is only obtainable from salvaging outfits that you purchase (to make money), but it's a bit ridiculous with the current system.  It takes way more normal fabrics than high quality fabrics to transmute the outfit boxes, and pair that with the crazy rng element and what you have are normal fabrics costing 4-5X high quality fabrics.

In addition, while it takes a large quantity of materials to make the clan outfits (500 tears, 1500 soulstones), you can at least farm them.  However, no one in their right mind is going to donate 500 fabric to make the clan outfits.  

I believe something needs to change... 

1) Make normal fabric farmable.  Reintroduce looted outfits that can be salvaged (even if only from higher tier dungeons to prevent bots from getting).  

2) Change quantity required.  High quality outfit pouch should take more high quality fabrics than normal ones, and the normal outfit pouch should be the opposite.  Clan outfits should take a far lower number of fabrics.

3) Just get rid of fabric material.  Increase other requirements or replace with some current/new craftable items (hey get some other crafting guilds that are useful besides merry potter or soul wardens).

Highly likely that nothing will change, but I guarantee you it's not a trap.

5 minutes ago, Belly Da Melly said:

I believe you can obtain a few suits that can be salvaged through farming. I know for certain that Bandit Queen(or w/e is called) was dropped from Dura in her dungeon but i spammed that 30 times and i got nothing

Wardrobe claims that some outfits are salvageable but if you own them, they are not. It's because some outfits also have been sold in shop in the past, that version is salvageable. 

You're right, but I'm sure they got some kind of a plan for that aswell.

We just have to wait for it! Kinda like the Soulstones, wich will be avaible for farming just abit easier coming expansion. 

I'm guessing inside the silver frostmountains!

I say just add a guild that allows you to make outfits and get outfits to scrap I think that would be the easiest way to do it because I don't want to spend like 2 hours farming for some outfit that has like a 1% chance (going with my gut) of dropping or spending like 10$ - 20$ on an outfit to just scrap

1 hour ago, Puppy Pie said:

I agree, but this isn't a HUGE issue as outfits are just cosmetic there are other things I would prefer to be fixed over outfits...but that's just me

well, on the other side a main part of BnS is exactly THIS.

Just now, Hakairo said:

well, on the other side a main part of BnS is exactly THIS.

BnS is about costumes?

huh must have been the ad talking about how the game turned into a drag show...here I thought it was about pvp/dungeons/weapons/clans

the more you know I guess....

Well to me I would rather have a amazing weapon than to "look good" while I die

Archived