I could use some tips as an Assassin

ProdigyCode

I feel like I've been struggling to beat a lot of people because everyone has figured out how to get me out of stealth really easily, I can easily get CC locked, and my damage output isn't very good unless I set everything up perfectly... Is there any room for error? Also, I need some tips on how to beat destroyers and summoners! I've never beaten a destroyer and only beaten 2 summoners with like 50ish games played.

yoh!!! ^___^ just to tell you honestly, im not a PRO when it comes to this game and im not the BEST you can get advice from... but since ur asking for it and theres no requirement written to whoever can post stuff in ur thread...and since im craving for some tasty cerulean kebab, im gonna post a FEW, Very SHORT stuff about my 3 years experience playing the assassin class...

KEBAB TIPS FOR ASSASSINS..you newbs! lolz bwahahaha

Tip 1: In this NA/EU version of the game, its so easy to upgrade your HONGMUN Weapon and accessories to at least awakened blight stage, so please upgrade it ASAP! (level requirement is only lv20...errect me if im wrong...correct* sorry...

Tip 2: Match your level with your "bopae" set... ugh...sorry its called SOUL SHIELD here... Soul Shield... Soul Shield... lets just call it SS.. At level 20ish u can get the blackram purple SS, so get it! and when u reach lv33 you can try and collect the Scorpion (not scorpion king) SS set (Blue) but you can just do your quest and reach lvl 36 ASAP! Yup LEVEL 36 ASAP! coz thats when u can wear ur purple exile SS set which gives tons of stats and HP!

Tip 3: DONT RUSH LEVEL! The beauty in patiently leveling slowly is, you master the rotations, uses, weakness and strengths of your skills especially for a assassin as you need to analyze the situation to what skill might be useful and applicable. At first from level 10-20ish, ur skill rotations are like, move back, hide, slash slash slash poison etc...then as you move on, you will learn aerial combos, blinking combos (hide spam), DPS and counter combos etc...and when u reach lv38+ thats when the beauty occurs, you will see yourself automatically doing skills when u see the skill queue... you are now turning into a ZOMBIE!!! lolzzz

Tip4: Practice PVP in PvE. Honestly, jumping to pvp without at least practicing your skill rotation is like, the 1st time you play marvel VS capcom where you smash keys randomly lolz Bosses like the mantaray, TOE, open world bosses are great dummies for skill rotation...especially poharan (true sight teaches u how to use ur skills when ur enemy is able to detect u on stealth) >,..,<

Tip5: Never ever forget that the shadow is your friend and light is ur worst enemy. As a assassin, no other class have a massive pool of escape, counter and hiding skills. Since u can stun anything while on hiding and u can daze, knockdown, hide unlimitedly etc make use of it! Bomb + Shuriken + Hide etc is like a assassin fighting like a FM. i always try to mimic FMs when im fighting them lolz, cast smoke bomb then shuriken and bombs away wahaha

Tip6: When someone calls u an A$$, thank them! thats the least u can do for their kebab brains..... duh its already written in ur class name... twice even!

A$$-A$$-in

Tip7: Learn your class, but learn other class first! i Started playing this game as a KFM and after 2 months i shifted to assassin...dont ask me why...dont! JUST DONT!

moving on...

IF you know your enemy skills, then you know its weakness...if you know that IF a blade master cast block skill and if it blocks ur attack then it will stun u, then u will not attack... right? right??? WRONG! If you know that BM's block weakness is attacking them at their back, then you will cast back tele skill, stun them, do aerial combo, throw aerial bomb, cast web, cast butterfly, backflip, dash, heartstab, combo combo combo...see how far u get just by learning your enemies skills and their weaknesses??? ^_~

Same with destroyers and other spin to win class..they need CHI to spin, so the very 1st thing u have to do is dont let them get CHI, by ofc HIDE and dont get HIT! the other method is, wait for their spin and do the timer, when u fight this kebabs in many battles you will learn when and where their spin stops. Time it, cast stun or switch position, of back tele stun etc, do aerial then combo combo combo ^_^ Their strength is also their greatest weakness.

For summoners in arena...well, they are OP at the time coz they have massive HP etc along with their pet but u can do this in 2 ways. Ice prison the pet then kill the master, or ice prison the master then kill the pet... or you can do the Bomb + Shuriken style (lv40+ needed) while on unli hiding stance.

For FM's, you have antirange skill which protects u from range and effects...make use of it!

For warlocks or wiz, since they have both melee and range attacks, analyze 1st if ur enemy is a focused melee or range DPS or hybrid...everyone have limited skill points u know... the thing is, since this class is literally a combo of KFM and FM, then what you need to do is patiently wait for their opening. Example is when they cast that card capture, you can easily escape it with tab. 

For KFMs... My outmost highest respect to all KFM players. It takes a kung fu MASTER to defeat a well trained/skilled assassin... coz when u cast butterfly and their def skill is disabled, thats basically cutting off half of their skills. Another thing is, you just have way too many stun and CC for their long CD escape CC skills to work. But dont take them lightly, dont ever under estimate this walking kebabs... they can rekt u in one rolling chili pepper lemon kebab combo.

stun, they cast escape CC, stun them again...u still have 2-3 more stun skills and by this time ur 1st and 2nd stun Cooldown is already finish. You also have way too many grab, CC etc escape skills. Make use of the Q button, its very useful especially in fighting with KFMs since they need to get near u to land their attack...as in facepalm kebab in ur face near...

Tip8: Dont Count ur WiNs... coz u learn nothing from them! come back here when u have around 5K+ lost points...

why? im gonna smack u with my kebab! seriously 5K times u lost a pvp? the FQ? whats ur winning rate? .01%???

Tip9: There is always a Asian school girl better than you. So dont get frustrated and dont smash your razer vulcan gaming mouse/keyboard on your 40K monitor... life is hard u know? here, try smashing a kebab... thats wayyy better!

Tip10: Eat Kebab everyday, Everyday Okay... until u get a heart attack... 

well...im bored... what can i do about it... -_______________-"

https://youtu.be/m0C8eo4Xui4

5 hours ago, ProdigyCode said:

I feel like I've been struggling to beat a lot of people because everyone has figured out how to get me out of stealth really easily, I can easily get CC locked, and my damage output isn't very good unless I set everything up perfectly... Is there any room for error? Also, I need some tips on how to beat destroyers and summoners! I've never beaten a destroyer and only beaten 2 summoners with like 50ish games played.

I'd watch all of his videos should help.

Archived