can you fix blade masters?

Nickitee

aahahahaha your kidding right XD at level 45 blade masters is the weakest class in the game , with the force master, the lowest rated players on the leaderboard. :P yet becoming the strongest of them all in the lvl 50 pach, i take it that your a force master that gets parried and stunned every time right? its only a 0.5 sec window we can stun in if we block, the same can blade dancers, and destroyers :P learn how diffrent classes work instead of talking about nerfs

11 hours ago, Nickitee said:

hello, you game is broken, anyone cant defeat perma-stunning blade master....

Hello NC, how you going?

Sorrry, i forgot. You are NC, you are best.

Why we need fix some classes when we can make some money? :D

Instead you should probably tell us what your class is to give you some tips on how to beat us.

If Dalapie is right and you're a FM stop dumping LB attacks into our block because thats all you do against melee. Look into abilities that disable defensive skills and when you do root them move behind them. We can't charge when snared so we have to blow SS to get out of your root spamming. Learn to abuse that because we're screwed until it comes back up. I mostly fight crap FM's but I've ran into a few that actually knew what they were doing and they stomped me on my BM.

Archived