Acquired taste technique issues

KapitanT

I would like to craft 'Viridan provisions box'. However, I am unable to produce such item due to the lack of knowledge I possess from acquiring the 'acquired taste technique- viridian'.

In conclusion I would like to ask if there is anyone who can point or guide me where this item drops.  So these are the following items which I need the place to hunt them:

Acquired taste technique- viridian

Acquired taste technique- cinderlands

Many Thanks

3 hours ago, KapitanT said:

I would like to craft 'Viridan provisions box'. However, I am unable to produce such item due to the lack of knowledge I possess from acquiring the 'acquired taste technique- viridian'.

In conclusion I would like to ask if there is anyone who can point or guide me where this item drops.  So these are the following items which I need the place to hunt them:

Acquired taste technique- viridian

Acquired taste technique- cinderlands

Many Thanks

have you gotten the recipe? 

he was asking where the recipes drop, something id like to know as well since both plague hollow and lakeside cache were mentioned in other posts but i havent seen it drop in either dungeon.

-update: well i kept alternating between lakeside and plague hollow and finally got the cooking technique from plague hollow

1 hour ago, ElectricPotato said:

the recipe for viridian points to plague hollow

I believe the cinderlands recipes point to bokgon hideout

confirmed...

*silver cauldron viridian recipe from plague hollow, and acquired taste cinderland recipe on bokgon hideout...

too bad i got outbidded when those recipes come out... XD

• 2 months later...

The wiki says "Acquired from: contract with the Acquired Taste". My wife has this recipe on her character, but I just signed a character up to Acquired taste and didn't get it. I can only level up by cooked chicked (1 guild point) or dumplings (2 guild points). That's a bit slow!

On my Forgekeepers character, I'm at level two and I'm not sure if I get 2 guild points (lower section "Guild Points" says 2) or 33 (upper section, "Guild Points acquired" says 33) for each thing I forge.

The weapons are all pretty useless. I got a recipe for "Blight Illusion" weapons. Are they just a different skin or can they be used instead of the drop from Blackram Narrows?

Archived