Option to opt out of pvp arena daily

Kuvu

OK i hate arena pvp period.  Nothing annoys me more then having that stupid quest to pop up every day and there is nothing i can do to make it go away other then to go through the farce of the arena system.  I would like to see an option to opt out of the pvp arena mission daily or at least an option to turn it off the screen so i dont see it.  If you abandon the quest it just comes back later.

I know some love the arena and thats great for them but let the people that dont like it opt out and not have to endure through it.

5 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Grab the quest then never look at it? I mean *cricket* these forums are becoming cancer with the amount of complaining about every aspect in this game. If you don't like the damn daily, just don't do it.

Did you read my post, the damn thing wont go away, it pops up and if you drop it it will come bakc an hour later, dont cricket me, just because its good for you doesnt mean other like it and as i see it the arena is just a total waist of my time and a waist of slots on my quest list.

5 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Grab the quest then never look at it? I mean *cricket* these forums are becoming cancer with the amount of complaining about every aspect in this game. If you don't like the damn daily, just don't do it.

The issue is its a quest you cant abandon. One of the only ones, and some people don't want to do it. Besides there are people complaining about far more trivial shit on here.

I agree with OP. I don't particularly like the quest, so I abandon it. About 30 minutes to an hour later it reappears. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of completely for that day. If I want to do it I'll go to a signpost and pick it up from there... but nope. It will keep shoving it at the TOP of my active quests. 

Opting out would be nice. Or having me remove it once and it stay gone for good would be nice as-well (until I go pick it back up myself). I understand why they do it. The game is PVP focussed and also there is an achievement for compelting them quests so many hundred times.

Archived