Names in Arena

Scizyr

I want to know who my opponent is.  If it is just going to be generic "Opponent" I may as well be fighting against AI. Tell me who my enemy is.  This needs to be added immediately or arena serves absolutely no purpose because the enemy loses nothing.

It's in the game and it prevents people from directly calling people out generally. Still happens after gold but it's not as bad as the bronze and silver rage I see about "xxx cant play" or "so and so should commit suicide for playing summoner/destroyer/fm/sin/kfm/bm/bd". When both opponents are gold (and higher), you can see each others names.

Well at least the names are shown in ranked matches.  I was watching some Korean arena pvp and their names were being shown and I thought we were getting screwed here.  I still think names should be shown at all times.

13 hours ago, Scizyr said:

I want to know who my opponent is.  If it is just going to be generic "Opponent" I may as well be fighting against AI. Tell me who my enemy is.  This needs to be added immediately or arena serves absolutely no purpose because the enemy loses nothing.

It works like this, Bronze and Silvers are no named fighters, working they're way up. Its only when you are a gold ranker that you get the rights for your opponents to know your name. 

Archived