Preparing second Char

Ambition

Quick question, so im waiting for the release of Warlock to be my second character, is there any way i can make the whole process a bit easier, to be a bit more concrete, can i trade items/gold from my main, or do you really have to start all over and use your experience from your last runthrough to your only advantage?

You can mail yourself certain items and gold as well as essences so you don't have to farm the bosses. Honestly, I'd farm those in your down time and just save em up. Save up keys for opening boxes because that's honestly what slows you down the most IMO. You can also mail those stones that you use to upgrade your weapons (you get a few for free leveling up) as well even though they're not tradable. They're the Element of Luck/Training/Hongmoon stones. You can save up some NCoin as well for the exp soup if you'd like. OH you can also mail the stones (like the Moonwater Valor stone) for lower level areas as well to your character. You can save up a bunch of fodder stuff, go ahead and get break through items and the such and mail them as well. So there's actually a good bit of things you can do while you wait. And sitting on NCoin is always a good thing (so you can buy outfits). Now I'm not 100% on this but you probably *could* buy an outfit and leave it in the storage and get it on your Warlock once it comes out (whenever that is). Unfortunately I didn't think about checking this earlier and already bought the outfit I was gonna buy today for my Destroyer so I currently don't have a way of testing this.

omg if i knew this i would have saved all my gold rofl ok thanks alot :) now pray to god that they dont release warlock in 6 months lmao, the fee is usually a few copper or a few silver at max so i dont mind the fee, thanks guys, gonna start saving up gold then to save me alot of time.

5 minutes ago, Enamour said:

No problem lol. Make sure you farm a lot of those essences if you think your RNG will be bad. Can always sell off extras or use them for other alts.

Care to eleborate? what do you mean which essences, breakthrough material such as swords etc? i plan on getting premium for 90 days so i get the bonus exp/money and i might get 2/3 moonwater keys to save me some time grinding, damn i made so many mistakes on my first playthrough i  already could have had 200gold or something ugh >.< oh well im glad i asked, better late than never right? :)

any other important tips to help me with my warlock route?

So bosses like Jiangshi around level 9 or 10 I believe dropped essences in which you used to spin a wheel to get a weapon chest to get your weapon to upgrade your Hongmoon. Later on, there will be more wheels like this (golden deva, pinchy, etc). Those are the essences you can save up and spin on. Also if you're gonna try to hit 45 I'd recommend looking up a few guides on youtube that should help you do it fast once Warlocks come out. (I'm heading out so I'll have to answer more in about an hour or so)

34 minutes ago, Enamour said:

So bosses like Jiangshi around level 9 or 10 I believe dropped essences in which you used to spin a wheel to get a weapon chest to get your weapon to upgrade your Hongmoon. Later on, there will be more wheels like this (golden deva, pinchy, etc). Those are the essences you can save up and spin on. Also if you're gonna try to hit 45 I'd recommend looking up a few guides on youtube that should help you do it fast once Warlocks come out. (I'm heading out so I'll have to answer more in about an hour or so)

Ah you mean those, i can always buy them right? they shouldnt be too expensive, but yes i can farm those aswell  shouldnt be too hard :) im already lvl 45 BM i make around 7/8 gold a day when i dont sell my soul stones which i will do now, so hopefully make around 15G a day till warlock comes out that combined with a premium account and some moonwater keys should help me alot i guess :)

PS : do you happen to know which 4 gems are good on warlock? cause il have a lot of gold and im gonna enchant my weapon with the best gems asap, but i figure crit is not good on a mage who does magic dmg or? :s

1 hour ago, Ambition said:

Ah you mean those, i can always buy them right? they shouldnt be too expensive, but yes i can farm those aswell  shouldnt be too hard :) im already lvl 45 BM i make around 7/8 gold a day when i dont sell my soul stones which i will do now, so hopefully make around 15G a day till warlock comes out that combined with a premium account and some moonwater keys should help me alot i guess :)

PS : do you happen to know which 4 gems are good on warlock? cause il have a lot of gold and im gonna enchant my weapon with the best gems asap, but i figure crit is not good on a mage who does magic dmg or? :s

Not sure what but Ruby and Amethyst is good for everyone pretty much.

As far as I know, they're a ranged dps class that can control mobs better I think. Yea it's still a dps class though. Apparently the nerf doesn't affect PvE really (was more of a PvP nerf from various sources here on the forums).

Note: Not 100% about any of this so you can take this with a grain of salt.

Archived