3rd party scripts

Solareus

I've always enjoyed more of the traditional mmo were the build really makes or break the character success in pvp. Over the last few years with the push to active combat systems, it really has  become a competition who can create the best scripts.

This game is no different. The scripts for Blade Dancer , KFM and Destroyer are probably the most prominent, The amount of "skill" the game claims to have is not evident because of the scripts people are using now.

This is why this type of game kills the pc market. It takes away the purpose of pvp , and replaces it with trophies. This why e-sports is the death of the pc as well. E-sports crafted this kind of game, shallow , no content , and poor mechanics, labeled has "hardcore pvp". There is absolutely nothing hard core about opening notepad and writing a 4 chain combination script for a one button win.

Not only is this not pvp, it a fallacy to the entire mmorpg genre.

Lineage 2 pvp, is pvp.

Seriously? Scripting? I am not saying it doesn't happen, but this is what you think is killing this game along with the entire "PC" industry? Not to belittle you or anything, but maybe your seeing demons that don't really exist. The entire key mapping is set up in a way to be the easiest to access so much so that it comes to a point of reflex rather then mentally thinking " i need to hit x key." What i see instead is people who took the time to make actions into split second reflexes rather then scripting. And honestly even though it gets said a lot, if you don't like it then move on to another game. This is the second post i have seen you make complaining about how unsatisfied you are with the game, and i doubt you are going to get much of an answer of consolidation or validation on a forum that will most likely be populated by dedicated players. I wish you the best of luck and hope all of the butt hurt in these posts don't beat you down.

Google :

How to make a script for Blade and soul Kung Fu Master ...

autohotkey.com › ... › Ask for Help › Gaming Questions
AutoHotkey
May 8, 2015 - How to make a script for Blade and soul Kung Fu Master - posted in Gaming Questions: now i just installed i program ,I has read tutorial in ...

Blade and Soul assassin macro help! - Gaming Scripts ...

autohotkey.com › ... › Scripts and Functions › Gaming Scripts
AutoHotkey
Dec 16, 2014 - Blade and Soul assassin macro help! - posted in Gaming Scripts: Hi guys. I am poor noob in this programm. I need a help with a simple macro ...

Blade & Soul: Destroyer Ani-cancel - Lazy Finger Method ...

Oct 12, 2014 - Uploaded by Freedomplays
Blade & Soul: Destroyer Ani-cancel - Lazy Finger Method. Basically, i hold the left-click (Judgment) while ...

Chinese Macro Commands Using Autohotkey - Blade ...

www.bladeandsouldojo.com/.../38414-chinese-macro-commands-using-...
Feb 27, 2014 - 8 posts - ‎6 authors

This is a small AutoHotKey script standalone application, with some chinese makro commands bound to the F-keys. ... CTRL + F1 = Print chinese characters 删除申请 (Confirm: Character Deletion) CTRL + F2 = Print chinese characters 马上销毁 (Confirm: Purple Item Dropping)

Yes. Those who choose to believe better of people are woefully ignorant as the world is a shitty, poopy place filled with shitty, poopy people. Those who think the world is nothing but shit will see nothing but shit as you have clearly demonstrated.  What i don't get is why you still bother as you should very well know by now that you will not receive any love for such comments.  If you want to ride your high horse and call foul to every one who opposes you then so be it, but i see nothing but pain down that road, and i worry for your sanity my friend as it is a path of toxic hatred.

22 minutes ago, Solareus said:
12 minutes ago, Solareus said:

Google :

How to make a script for Blade and soul Kung Fu Master ...

autohotkey.com › ... › Ask for Help › Gaming Questions
AutoHotkey
May 8, 2015 - How to make a script for Blade and soul Kung Fu Master - posted in Gaming Questions: now i just installed i program ,I has read tutorial in ...

Blade and Soul assassin macro help! - Gaming Scripts ...

autohotkey.com › ... › Scripts and Functions › Gaming Scripts
AutoHotkey
Dec 16, 2014 - Blade and Soul assassin macro help! - posted in Gaming Scripts: Hi guys. I am poor noob in this programm. I need a help with a simple macro ...

Blade & Soul: Destroyer Ani-cancel - Lazy Finger Method ...

Oct 12, 2014 - Uploaded by Freedomplays
Blade & Soul: Destroyer Ani-cancel - Lazy Finger Method. Basically, i hold the left-click (Judgment) while ...

Chinese Macro Commands Using Autohotkey - Blade ...

www.bladeandsouldojo.com/.../38414-chinese-macro-commands-using-...
Feb 27, 2014 - 8 posts - ‎6 authors

This is a small AutoHotKey script standalone application, with some chinese makro commands bound to the F-keys. ... CTRL + F1 = Print chinese characters 删除申请 (Confirm: Character Deletion) CTRL + F2 = Print chinese characters 马上销毁 (Confirm: Purple Item Dropping)

And this is what i am talking about. See a post about scripting and suddenly you see it every where because that is what you are looking for. Plus bonus points for actually posting the links for said scripts in a convientiant manner. You have now become part of the issue you so claim is ruining the industry.

Its sad that scripting is becoming popular between winy kids who always cry that they cant beat someone w/o that bullshit,but that kind of stuff will never become majority, because winy kids are minority in player base. And I hope you are not part of that minority...

Lol @ the OP and his bitching.
Listen you little *cricket*, if you don't like this game and consider everyone a hacker/bot/gold seller, gtfo back to Lineage 2, where you get one shotted by a hawkeye as a dark templar in UD.

I happen to thoroughly enjoy this game and I sincerely dislike little poisoned crickets like you.

Ain't nothing more than attention whoring - "I don't like this because ... " whatever the cricket brought you here in the first place ?! Go back to the grind-fest known as Lineage 2.

LOL! Lineage 2 PvP is PvP? L2 is the most heavily scripted game I have seen when it comes to PvP. You can't go out to parnasses with out running into a 101 scripted player. Olympiad its almost nothing but scripts.

While yeah scripts are showing up here its not as bad as L2 yet...its annoying, but not as bad as you are making it out to be. You hate this game  so much you can leave at any point.

Archived