No more money from me... sorry.

Dradiinmmo

Just now, Hime said:

That is not a question I can answer as I do not work with the system. I asked a similar question as it would prevent a lot of future headaches.

Appeals are handled by Support so if they decided to overturn a ban, they over turn it. I can't tell you why an account was banned thus it is best to always contact Support regarding account matters.

Support didn't tell me anything. I was just told to wait and they are "working" on my ticket. Patience is running out.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

That is not a question I can answer as I do not work with the system. I asked a similar question as it would prevent a lot of future headaches.

Appeals are handled by Support so if they decided to overturn a ban, they over turn it. I can't tell you why an account was banned thus it is best to always contact Support regarding account matters.

So your employee telling the couple that they had no chance and they should just "deal with it" is the way that you deal with customers these days?

Splendid. You guys are out of your minds. Look at other companies damnit. They can deal with customers without straight up banning them, why can't you? Incompetence much?

2 minutes ago, Hime said:

Its BAN first then wait days while there premium days count down . . .

• Hime locked this topic

Archived