Being a summoner is sad.

Chewma

2 minutes ago, Insolis said:

I edited my post a bit, just for you.

Are you a summoner main by any chance?

Don't try to defend this class, srsly.

Most trinkets (TABS) have 30-50 sec cooldown while their snare, as i've mentioned before, lasts for 7 sec and has like 12 sec cd(?)

YOu can escape once or maybe twice and then you'Ll get caught unless you're a sin who can stealth and even then u die if you don't stealth for a few secs.

My trinket is skilled for grapple and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't (and not it's not the disable defense skills debuff)

I defeated a summoner today by only pressing Q in the 2nd round. I was a destroyer and had specced Q to regen my focus on critical hit...

Summoners are not that OP, there are more Op classes there. I have real troubles against blade dancers and KFM's.

19 minutes ago, Insolis said:

Yours truly, a non-summoner player. (Only fought them 3 or 4 times)

So are you just unable to read, or what?
Also, you don't use your trinket/tab for the snares, you idiot. Double SS is there for a reason, and that does NOT have a 40 - 50 sec cd

1 minute ago, Insolis said:

So are you just unable to read, or what?
Also, you don't use your trinket/tab for the snares, you idiot. Double SS is there for a reason, and that does NOT have a 40 - 50 sec cd

No point arguing with you, the snare has a lower cooldown than ANY escape.

Maybe in your league you can kill summoners easily but in plat+ it takes a lot of skill to kill one while they just let their cat auto attack and spam sunflower and snare + heal, wow, cool class.

Part of the problem is NCSofts failure to implement PVP properly on this release.  Not to say they haven't done an 'okay' job with fixing the health pools at launch and trying to catch us up with the korean versions but issues remain because their lust for money keeps them gating the level 50 patch and more skillpoints for classes that need them.  The summoner is hated for a couple of reasons, first it's by far the easiest class to play and win with but with that said one should not totally dismiss an extremely skilled summoners play because they do exist. The other real problem is that in the games current state/patch, the summoner has all the skill points they need to be over the top powerful whereas most other classes (except destroyer, the other extremely low skill ceiling cap class) won't have the necessary abilities they require to be properly balanced until hongmoon skill points are added and additional abilities.

This is a two-sided argument though.  There are those who are lazy and don't understand how to play that cry but there are also very legit complaints coming from those playing classes that aren't as strong as they should be right now.  Though the game has okay balance in its current state, it's not balanced in the end and there are a lot of problems/bugs in pvp combat.  You will also always have that low skill crowd who will always run whatever fotm class has even the slightest edge to feel better about themselves and pretend they're skillful and competitive.  

Summoners get a lot of hate but personally I feel Destroyer is probably one of the worst classes in the game in terms of required skill.  They literally use 1 button 90% of the match, it's always a desperate attempt to get the one ani-cancel that kills people in 1 go.  As someone who has played destroyer myself, I can tell you it's so incredibly easy it makes me laugh.  For as amazingly fun as the combat can be in this game when you take a step back and analyze the destroyer for what it is, it's a pretty dumbed down and simplified class that I find very hard to give any respect to someone playing even at Diamond level.  Anyway, destroyer rant is over.  Back to summoner hate.

Just now, nSide said:

No point arguing with you, the snare has a lower cooldown than ANY escape.

Maybe in your league you can kill summoners easily but in plat+ it takes a lot of skill to kill one while they just let their cat auto attack and spam sunflower and snare + heal, wow, cool class.

By the lords, you don't understand. I doubt you're even in Plat, because by then you shouldn't be such a noob to how they would play. YES, the snares are annoying, YES, it has a lower CD than all the other escapes, but do you even understand that the minute you catch a summoner w/o her/his cat, its OVER? Or even if they have no snares, if you catch a summoner without snares, they'd be dead in a heartbeat. They're an easier class, but YOUR class has METHODS to get PAST that. Or are you really just too ignorant and blind to see that?

8 minutes ago, Insolis said:

By the lords, you don't understand. I doubt you're even in Plat, because by then you shouldn't be such a noob to how they would play. YES, the snares are annoying, YES, it has a lower CD than all the other escapes, but do you even understand that the minute you catch a summoner w/o her/his cat, its OVER? Or even if they have no snares, if you catch a summoner without snares, they'd be dead in a heartbeat. They're an easier class, but YOUR class has METHODS to get PAST that. Or are you really just too ignorant and blind to see that?

I never said i couldn't kill summoners dude, i simply said that the class is way 2 easy compared to other classes which actually have to setup combos to deal damage and not just click all buttons once and when the cd is over do the same again.

And btw, i am plat.

Just now, nSide said:

I never said i couldn't kill summoners dude, i simply said that the class is way 2 easy compared to other classes which actually have to setup combos to deal damage and not just click all buttons once and when the cd is over do the same again.

And btw, i am plat.

Suuureeee buddy. Yeah, they're easier compared to other classes, but they're beatable. Deal with it, lol.

Just now, Insolis said:

Suuureeee buddy. Yeah, they're easier compared to other classes, but they're beatable. Deal with it, lol.

Where the *cricket* did i say they're unbeatable? And LOL they are the easiest class out there, by far.

It's just that sometimes u can even drop them to 10% and u make one mistake and get 100-0'd in 5 secs.

It just doesn't matter much if they make mistakes and that's the main problem.

1 minute ago, nSide said:

Where the *cricket* did i say they're unbeatable? And LOL they are the easiest class out there, by far.

It's just that sometimes u can even drop them to 10% and u make one mistake and get 100-0'd in 5 secs.

It just doesn't matter much if they make mistakes and that's the main problem.

You know who else could 100 > 0 you in 5 seconds? Kung Fu Master. Lmao.
Or a Destroyer.

And there's always gonna be a noob friendly class, but it's beatable, so it's not a big problem. Wait until 50 cap instead of complaining now, as nothing is gonna happen, lol.

Archived