Where does a low lvl get keys from? And lag?

CherryPie

On keys and progression:
So! After spending all of my free keys trying to open jiangshi boxes for my evolution weapon I got exactly none. And it is getting kind of hard to play like this. I remember that the Chinese version had standard keys in the viridian boxes for dailies but here they do not. They only give charms(lets not talk about drop rate cause that's another interesting topic). Why is that so? It also had a quest teaching about the world bosses which gave at least one fancy key to make sure new players/characters could progress. That was years ago.

On lag:
I live in Austria, Upper Austria to be correct and I have 20ms latency to Frankfurt could you please elaborate as to why I seem to have lagspikes and at least half a second consistent lag on everything on a cable connection with less than 3% packet loss please?

Go do daily's. Even in the lower zones, they will give you keys. I don't know what your level is, but if you're needing to evolve your weapon, you might want to check the auction house. If it's the weapon you need from Blackram Narrow, you can spend all of your keys and still might not get the weapon that you need. I think in the Shop there is a Brilliant key to open those weapons up that will make it the weapon you need. I bought one last night.... unfortunately after I opened the 2 boxes that could have contained it. So I will run it again and try this key.

Here is a link for a similar thread: 

Doing dailies gets you lots of viridian tokens(?) (green stones). Use what you have till your reach jadestone then trade the viridian tokens for epic accessories and weapon or wait till lvl 16 to buy from auction house.

1 hour ago, CherryPie said:

On keys and progression:
So! After spending all of my free keys trying to open jiangshi boxes for my evolution weapon

Why?  The weapon is tradeable.  Open one, if it's the right weapon, great.  If it's not trade it around with somebody else who got the wrong weapon.  Unless you're unlucky enough to pull a Razer (The warlock weapon) there's no reason to waste more than a single key.

(Note:  Putting in the lvl 10 chat restriction makes this marginally more annoying, but still doable.)

Believe me I was running around asking people for the weapon but only 1 person answered and they got no fists either. Though I gave one of my many copies of bangles to them. Also the auction house restriction of lvl 15 makes this more than marginally annoying. On Adders Nest basically there are no players now. At least at low lvl areas. There are no english speaking guilds either or at elast they are not recruiting. So im thinking about moving servers and going trough this crap again.

Also at lvl 10 there are no dailies. And as a KFM it is kind of impossible to kill the Jadestone village dailies as they come with bosses and you deal less damage with your fists per second than the *cricket* flamethrowers for example. Though I suffered trough and got lucky at one of my keys at 14. In Hindsight I should have waited until lvl 15 for the AH and bought one for some super low amount of copper. This however does not make the game more encouraging. Especially at low lvls without faction or zone chat to ask people on how to deal with a situation like this is completely retarded. Or having the ability to try and trade with people who might have the weapon but progressed further and saving it for later upgrades. Anyway I think I put the game off for a month or so now, and see if its still alive then. Though considering that every patch makes things worse and the fact that I ahve never seen games become empty in 1 weeks time before like on my server I do not have a lot of faith.

Archived