Where is exotic Lyns?

Victini

I see a lot of cute little girls/boys, i like them, of course, but anyone have another non anime style Lyn? I created this one because i wanted to test Force Master, and i really liked her. I will try draw her and others uncommon Lyns. =3

Edit: With "anime style" i mean cute girls with giant eyes and pupils, or even who fits the category of "lovely loli".
I was searching too for different etnies too, and ages. Or everyone who think will fit that uncommon style.

fNPk4Ku.jpg

eo50P8s.jpg?1

Here is my lyn! I love taking advantage of the dark/almost black skin whenever it is available. And since you could make the whites of the eyes black... plus the fact that males had the option of make up. (Although I did make his face a bit too shiny)

7 hours ago, Victini said:

Oh, another old lady! I didn't expect that! Could you show your cat? I want to draw her with him! =D

Hehe, sure! I imagine her as a crazy cat lady, so here's a picture of her precious snookums, Nori.

KyN5iG7.jpg

Finally figured out how to close the UI. This game is silly where all my "universal" keyboard binds are in the wrong spots, I swear. Silly Asian MMO.

Archived