Horrible issues after patch 1/29

Teknogeek

I think this picture has already explained my problem with the game... check the background.. I did search for any possible answer.. and writing a ticket won't solve anything.. it's your software problem NCsoft.. I was able to play prior to the maintenance today. You can even see in the screenshot that I disabled my anti-virus!!!

Error Message I'm getting.

I've spent close to 400$ on this game, master pack and tons of NCoin.  It's an amazing game, I love it but I'm at the end of my patience.  Bots, overpriced cash shop costumes, unforgiving gold selling spammers and even worse..  Crashing.  The game was finally working fine until this patch too.  Yes, I'm using a Razer Mouse & Keyboard.  NO it's not acceptable to uninstall the software that enables my keybinds because you guys are too !#@$ lazy to fix it.  Now I have to consider uninstalling my razer software AGAIN making it so I can no longer use it in ANY game, just to play yours.  This has cost me 100's of Arena rating, Merry Potter recipe drop (crashed on roll) and endless grief.  

What began as finally being an answer to not having a good MMO to play for years is turning into yet another disappointment.  I'm finally feeling like I'm about done being willing to adjust my computer setup to cater to your *cricket* poor programming and just giving up.  Just another customer spending hundreds and potentially thousands on one of your  games, about to call my credit card company and get it back like many are starting to do.  Fix your crap now.

Hey guys,

After the patch this morning, I hopped on to see that the faction chat and all chat aren't working at all. I've checked how my tabbs are set up, and everything is how it should be but nothing is showing up when I type.

Aside from that, I'm having horrible preformance issues with rolling render lag that drops my FPS down to 15-20 while pre-patch I had a stable 60. Things that should render in from a far distance now only render in while I'm standing on top of it. This also applies to other players. (Edit: Meaning other players don't render in unless I'm standing very near, only sometimes though oddly.)

Soooo basicly, havent had a problem with the game other than launch day (Chroma Keyboard Crashing problem). but today i cannot play for more then about 5min till it crashes. whatever i do, from being mid combat, to inside Cross Dungeon server or just standing idle. i get the crash and the note to send in my problem.

So because i got Razer Synapse ive been told to disable, renable, reinstall or completly deinstall the program. however neither solutions has worked. i dident have any problems with Razer Synapse since the launch other then Chroma keyboard thingie.( and yes ive checked if Chroma thingie has somehow been re-enabled but it have not.)

Only thing ive noticed from the usual is that the game is chugging more then usual and doesent go away like it used to do for me.( game slowing down and then speeding up and freezing, etc.)

Sooo any news or other peeps having same issue or just fate decided to break my game today D:?

6 minutes ago, Cetra said:

I've spent close to 400$ on this game, master pack and tons of NCoin.  It's an amazing game, I love it but I'm at the end of my patience.  Bots, overpriced cash shop costumes, unforgiving gold selling spammers and even worse..  Crashing.  The game was finally working fine until this patch too.  Yes, I'm using a Razer Mouse & Keyboard.  NO it's not acceptable to uninstall the software that enables my keybinds because you guys are too !#@$ lazy to fix it.  Now I have to consider uninstalling my razer software AGAIN making it so I can no longer use it in ANY game, just to play yours.  This has cost me 100's of Arena rating, Merry Potter recipe drop (crashed on roll) and endless grief.  

What began as finally being an answer to not having a good MMO to play for years is turning into yet another disappointment.  I'm finally feeling like I'm about done being willing to adjust my computer setup to cater to your *cricket* poor programming and just giving up.  Just another customer spending hundreds and potentially thousands on one of your  games, about to call my credit card company and get it back like many are starting to do.  Fix your crap now.

Yeah honestly I started asking myself the question " is it really worth it playing this game right now ? " .

1 minute ago, Seemslegit said:

Yeah honestly I started asking myself the question " is it really worth it playing this game right now ? " .

Yea, I'm feeling pretty bummed about it.  I'm tired of being disappointed.

Just posting to say you're not alone in this, I'm also having these issues and I have a moderately beefy PC, GTX 970, 16 gigs of ram, etc. 

They told me to put in a ticket with Dxdiag along with it but it's completely unplayable after this patch as it stands, I don't know what they did.

What sort of PC are you running? Maybe they messed something up with support for the graphics card if you have the same one, for instance.

4 minutes ago, Cetra said:

Yea, I'm feeling pretty bummed about it.  I'm tired of being disappointed.

I log in from time to time to spin the wheel , when I start playing I crash every 5 minutes . Never had this in any game I played so far .

i was hoping that this patch will actually fix stuff , nope they just disabled the chat lol .

Same for me, my patience is running out today, i never had any problems with the game, yes i have a razer keyboard, but never had any problem, today after patch log in to do arena, crash 3 times in a row, lose 100 rating, i was almost Plat (gg); stay off arena for a while stay in game doing quests, boom crash again... the first 3 times in arena the game just froze i had to force close it, and the 4th time, it completely shut down and got me the window to send my report but no error code, so can we actually get an official answer from the Devs?  is there anyone actually reading this? Game can have problems we know that, but what *cricket* everyone off the most is the lack of  fast communication in this situation, obviously it's not only one person having the problem here....

*cricket*ing lost 100 rating bcus of this stupied CRASH after like 5 min in arena i payed alot also to get premium to play this game BUT THIS COMPANY PROGRAM IS THE MOST RETARDED PROGRAM I EVER EXPERIENCE 

WHy the *cricket* cant i use my razer properly without this game crashing *cricket*ing searching all the time for solving the crash after EACH *cricket*ING PATCH and when its finally fixed a new *cricket*ing patch coming and same thing over again try find solution to fix it 

worst game client program or what the *cricket* its called i ever live to experience. 

I put in a ticket with my DxDiag like the BnSops twitter suggested, I just hope they figure this out. It's wasting m subscription and I just want to play but as it stands it's currently completely unplayable for me. I could handle not having chat functions while they fixed it but 11 FPS I cannot handle. It's bad enough I was crashing a ton just because of my death adder mouse, I'm glad that I was able to fix that just by turning off the chroma keyboard thing but this is just gross.

Seems like everytime they have maintenance they screw up more things then that they fixt :P.......but i am use to that a bit by NCsoft the same in lineage en aion but in the end it wil work out again :P so dont worry......be happy

ok we join the server then we see that chat not working and after 15 min we got error the game crashes...i go into my daily for my gold 3 times and i got crashes...why you launch the game when you cant fix this issues...you forgot fix again razer issues..we lost the gold and now you dont even reward us for this type of thing...am i righT?

I'd like to direct you here. I summed up the issues that a few forum users and myself have figured out through some trial and error with the programs and other fixes NCSoft has posted for us. Hopefully this will clear up SOME of the issues you're having.

6 hours ago, ADAForeverADA said:

*cricket*ing lost 100 rating bcus of this stupied CRASH after like 5 min in arena i payed alot also to get premium to play this game BUT THIS COMPANY PROGRAM IS THE MOST RETARDED PROGRAM I EVER EXPERIENCE 

WHy the *cricket* cant i use my razer properly without this game crashing *cricket*ing searching all the time for solving the crash after EACH *cricket*ING PATCH and when its finally fixed a new *cricket*ing patch coming and same thing over again try find solution to fix it 

worst game client program or what the *cricket* its called i ever live to experience. 

GUYS!! and GALS!! its NOT the razr.  Myself and others have already explained we dont have razr hardware or software installed or in use and are getting same crashes as all of you.  So stop beating a dead horse.  Start thinking of other solutions, cuz it has nothing to do with RAZR.  ncsoft started down the RAZR path and now everyone thinks thats the problem.  I changed the Yes and NO in the config file like everyone else and it did nothing.  Ya know why?  Cuz i dont have any razr gear in my house!!!!!

anyway......................the solution and problem is way beyond the spectrum of razr.  Could and probably has to do with gameguard.  leave it to some 3rd party fail company to mess it up.  just like another NC game, AION, used a 3rd party Awesomium.com and had the same issues there.  Crashes. Crashes. Crashes.

Archived