Anyone else getting an error crash message?

Dante2k16

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Houlon said:

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/128172-how-to-bypass-the-nclauncher/  Post #8 download that bat file from the link (I use it myself its 100% safe from a legit site) and place it in your Bin folder where your client.exe is. If your NA just run the .Bat by double clicking it, if your EU right click it and edit, and replace -region:0 to -region:1 and save then double click it.

i have just tried it and the result is the same as before

11 minutes ago, Houlon said:

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/128172-how-to-bypass-the-nclauncher/  Post #8 download that bat file from the link (I use it myself its 100% safe from a legit site) and place it in your Bin folder where your client.exe is. If your NA just run the .Bat by double clicking it, if your EU right click it and edit, and replace -region:0 to -region:1 and save then double click it.

I tryed and didnt work here. The game still crashing

and Roah i submitted a ticket ages ago still no reply im starting to get angry now their customer services SUCK and for a game thats been out a very long time only ported over to NA and EU this service is terrible and their updates mess us up everytime im really upset at this (bet this gets deleted like my last complaint post)

Just now, DeathNote said:

well it's still an issue in general also  i havent even been able to get in the game since they released it :) because of that server under maintenance issue so i dont think urs is worst 

dude make your own post this is for US who are getting stuck and yes ours will be worse some of us are premium mebers so i think OUR money outwieghs your intial wanting to get on! so shoo go make your own post. this is for us who are stuck on emblem screen. whove PLAYED the game and PAID for things

I've been stuck on the dragon logo once or twice but it loaded after a few minutes. 

Have you tried a fresh install? That would rule out anything that repair may of missed.

As for the under maintenance the only thing I know of that has caused that before was WTFast

I got a reply from them. 

I gave the information that they ask, and im still waitting an solution. Hope it comes soon guys!

• Nick Today at 15:22
    Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. 

To start, I would like to get some basic information about your hardware and drivers so we can see how you are running the game. To do this, we use a Windows command called ""DxDiag."" To run Dxdiag:

1. Type the Windows key + ""R"" and type in ""dxdiag"" (without the quotes) in the Run Window.
    2. When the window for ""Dxdiag"" appears, click the button labeled ""Run 64-bit Dxdiag.""
      Note: If you are running Windows 8, you will not see this button and so you can move to the next step.
    3. Once loaded, click the button ""Save All Information."" You will want to save the file to your Desktop.
    Once saved, I would also like to review your running processes with a program called Hi-jack this:

1. Download and run HijackThis from the following link:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/

1. Click the “Do a system scan and save a logfile” button.
    2. Once the scan is complete, a text logfile will appear in Notepad. Save this file to your Desktop.
    Once completed, please attach both files to your reply. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Regards,

Nick
    NCSOFT Support Team

pafernandes Today at 16:04

This is the informations that you asked.

Archived