Anyone else getting an error crash message?

Dante2k16

I double click Blade & Soul > type my password in then get the standard loader that does a file check and patch check then I click start and get the usual dragon emblem loading screen then instead of getting into the game and getting an error report I'm confronted with a crash error report window? Anyone else getting this or know how to fix it (p.s. I've used the repair tool and still get the same problem)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep Crash after maintenance AGAIN, same thing as yesterday, i got this fix from ticket:

"To do this, first navigate to “MyDocuments\BnS\NCWEST”
• Once in the NCWEST folder you should see the ClientConfiguration
• Right click the ClientConfiguration file and select Edit
• After selecting Edit you need to locate the following line <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/>
• Change the value from Y to N and then Save and Close."

But now this doesn't work anymore here, maybe new bug...

Hello all, So, when i first played the game i was crashing constantly, I turned off Chroma Keyboard in settings and everything was fine, all fixed and no crashes at all. Now, after the Maintenance I am crashing constantly again. I checked settings and Chroma is still unticked. I am just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? Hopefully i am not the only one.

Thanks all, have fun

Gibby.

10 minutes ago, Giblet said:

Hello all, So, when i first played the game i was crashing constantly, I turned off Chroma Keyboard in settings and everything was fine, all fixed and no crashes at all. Now, after the Maintenance I am crashing constantly again. I checked settings and Chroma is still unticked. I am just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? Hopefully i am not the only one.

Thanks all, have fun

Gibby.

Just take a look at the Bug forums and start threads about bugs there form now on .

2 hours ago, Dante2k16 said:

I double click Blade & Soul > type my password in then get the standard loader that does a file check and patch check then I click start and get the usual dragon emblem loading screen then instead of getting into the game and getting an error report I'm confronted with a crash error report window? Anyone else getting this or know how to fix it (p.s. I've used the repair tool and still get the same problem)

Exact the same man happens to me. Before this new 50mb patch i have used that solution with the y to n and it worked, but now this doent work.

26 minutes ago, Dante2k16 said:

how do i do that?

25 minutes ago, Dante2k16 said:

Houlon add me on skype if you could please i am terrible at directions via textual chats. Raziel2k6

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/128172-how-to-bypass-the-nclauncher/  Post #8 download that bat file from the link (I use it myself its 100% safe from a legit site) and place it in your Bin folder where your client.exe is. If your NA just run the .Bat by double clicking it, if your EU right click it and edit, and replace -region:0 to -region:1 and save then double click it.

Archived