Faction balance

DarkestBlack

for me that didnt work

when i started the faction was already overfilled and i still could join.. after that i changed faction because i thought its pretty lame joining the strong faction

now i'm max level and there are 4 channels for "farming" in three our npcs are camped and in one the other faction def their own npcs

it is actually no fun playing pvp like that and nearly all people are joining the other faction

our faction does not even try to kill the pvp boss

No such thing as balance; Bots, alts, mules, and new players easily even out the faction numbers. They do not factor in levels, equipment levels, or skill into their balancing formula.

If you were smart, you would stack on one faction too to save time on faction quest.

Agreed Flossy, for example playing on Mushin, it's pretty damn annoying when beyond half the active players of the server are all on cerulean. I can't farm anywhere let alone even talk to NPC's since in almost every channel or so, there'll be 5-10 people in each area ganging up on you. Basically being deprived here of doing anything faction related, the most im getting from crimson rn if anything is the convenience of their windstride portals lmao.

Archived