Poharan's Perfume

Bestbad

Hi ! So we did poh 6man and 6 perfumes dropped . I suggested we split it and everyone agreed ... but we were in cross server dungeon ... so i couldnt trade .. i dont like this . They trusted me .... here 's the prt screen with all the ppl in the group that should've gotten the Perfume 1-1 ... please remove mines and give all of them 1 .. i really didnt want to scam them ... i wanted fair play !!!! 

dkq46Os.jpg

Unfortunately NCSoft don't follow the same kind of procedure or policies, they you've experienced in other MMOs. This is unfortunately the system working as intended!

I agree that having the ability to trade within the cross server dungeon (items that dropped), would make things easier. It's a feature that be can designed and tested by the developers within a matter of weeks. Of course making it fit within the dungeon system and only the items gained within, would stop cross server items/gold trading for things outside of that timeframe/instance/dungeon.

If you do however get assistance with those items being moved, it would be a surprising shock in the right direction of customer support.

3 minutes ago, Doowie said:

If you do however get assistance with those items being moved, it would be a surprising shock in the right direction of customer support.

i really hope i will get help ... i'd hate myself too much for this if i dont get help ..... because this is basically the same as scamming .. .i told them i'll split the perfume once i get it .... i got it and i cant ... please just this once NCsoft ppl just this once Q_Q 

You never scammed them, that's the thing. I can understand your situation and the frustration it can generate, when you make a promise like this. However; I hope the other guys in the group will understand how the system works, with not being able to trade cross server.

The thing is Bestbad, the "just once" can't be applied. As it could be they have denied this to everyone before you and if they make an exception to their internal rules/policies, then they would have to do the same for everyone else in your same position.

I honestly don't know what kind of tools their support is using, but I have a strong feeling that they will have no control over the inventory of your character, let alone removing or creating items for other players. I think this will only be something, that the developers and may be some senior/management level support may have. So the chance of being assisted is going to be extremely slim, but of course as the saying goes "There is never any harm in asking."

Archived