Infinite Challenge and Mystery Dobok Location?

815910_1452549902

I'll keep it short, and straight to the point. Ive seen two karate gi's that are supposedly in game so far. One is the infinite challenge, and I cant seem to find the name of the other. I know Infinite Challenge dobok dropped off the boss in Dreadtide Arena. It is now is wardrobe, and saying its created from transmuting outfits. #Sadface Im hoping it still drops as well, as I know how lengthy and exasperating transmuting is. As for the second dobok, Its the black and crimson version of the IF. I was hoping someone could shed some light onto the name and the location of it.

The Infinite challenge does in fact still drop from Dread Tide Arena (got mine yesterday after 36 attempts).

The other one I believe is unique to the overseas servers, as if you look at one of the sites that have the infinite challenge listed they show it as a reward for finishing chapter 41 in act 2 on the server and I believe there is an option there to pick either Red or Black.

Source for the above in fact it has the same picture you posted above (its at the bottom) http://www.ign.com/wikis/blade-and-soul/Dobok

Obviously thats older data and it may not even be correct anymore on the overseas servers.

But the black version I do not believe is in the NA/EU servers as of yet, other than being worn by npcs.

Doesn't seem like some of those doboks from quest rewards are fully in our version though.

If you look at the list of doboks from main quest rewards, our version didn't give us the rewards for:

Novice
Complete Quest: Episode 1: Chapter 27 - Burning Bamboo Village.
Gold/White, White/Black

Sandstorm
Complete Quest: Episode 2: Chapter 9 - Burning Garden of Illusion.
White or Black

Infinite Challenge
Complete Quest: Episode 2: Chapter 41 - To the Open Plains.
Black or Crimson

At our current version, we don't have ways of getting the Novice outfit yet (inb4 they put it in the cash shop .___.)

As a lot of players already know, Sandstorm can be farmed from that raptor Roc boss in Cinderlands.

For the Infinite Challenge, our current version carries the red version as drop from the final boss in the Dreadtide Arena, which is also how you can acquire one as well in KR.

In KR, the black version can be acquired by exchanging 100 of those Dreadtide Tags to the exchange NPC, which our version doesn't have it implemented.

So the red one is actually the rare one in KR compared to the black where you can easily farm those tags to exchange.

20120713220552_1204.jpg

Archived