Premium vs F2P

WarM00se

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People need to realize that when there's a premium service and you decide to put money in a  game to enjoy that service you are paying for a better experience. Others can enjoy that same experience if they had the money to do so or decided to put up some. 30 days premium is cheap those who don't have such an income can just go with that while those who can may enjoy a better and longer premium experience for the long term.

Do I think those who are complaining about how we get more bonus exp, money and the access to wardrobe reasonable ? No because that's a convenience for those who paid and want to support the game they love like I do. I'm not trying to put down the f2p players I'm just saying they need to realize it's a premium feature for a reason.

7 minutes ago, Velast said:

i truly dont like the thing with market. non premium gets 10 sell operations per day and only lvl 10 premium got 100/day.

None Premium is Limited to 10 per day simply because gold Sellers would be able to inflate the Auction prices to stupid amounts Fast if it was Unlimited BUT NCSOFT reward a Rank 10 Player for Supporting the Game with the ability to Earn more money in game which is a great Alternative to what other Games do which is Spend as much money as you want on our Cash shop and you can sell all of the items for stupid prices.

2 hours ago, Snoway said:

the game wont be exist without the p2p players

solution for all the mad f2p playes = stfu and buy primum 

I am premium... but this is so wrong..... A f2p game lives off it micro-transactions not p2p (while it is a factor it is not the bread and butter).. the issue with b&s na/ue is the biggest selling items (costumes) will not sell so hot becuz the wardrobe feature is premium only... not alot of ppl are going to want to pay 15 for premium then x amount for costumes..

Basically  B&S as it stands right now is only going to live off its p2p market (which will not last long, history has proven this in the current mmo market) and only when they unlock the wardrobe feature will they start seeing the cash flow, im reluctant to even buy costumes right now cuz wen my premium is up i will have no where to put them (and there is a few that i want alot)  

there is a reason why the wardrobe being locked is the most complained about for f2p'ers.

It's ridiculous some ways the Western version it's been taken the things and more ridiculous the little kids that have premium taunting the freemium players.

I've been playing this game since the Corea release, and tried all the next versions it cames afterward and this is the only version that i see that lock the in-game based features to the freemium players and i wonder why? That's actually sad, this is not encouraging players to spent money, just the ones that kinda gets free money from their parents i guess, and i'm not that kind of player. I've spent like more or less than 400 usd in the CN and the Taiwan version and never get the VIP profile, because i never care about it, the wardrobe was a really good feature when it first cames on and once i saw this kind of things of the West version i really was disappointed and now i have no intentions to spent my money, because it is absurd, as simply as that.

P.D: The mail thing that you must really spent at least 1 NCoin haha that one really made me see how ridiculous can NCsoft be, just prove that they will soon start letting behind the f2p characters, not in p2w way, god, let's hope they don't ruin this game like that, but with a pay wall with the in-game based stuff.

3 minutes ago, Demsis said:

It's ridiculous some ways the Western version it's been taken the things and more ridiculous the little kids that have premium taunting the freemium players.

I've been playing this game since the Corea release, and tried all the next versions it cames afterward and this is the only version that i see that lock the in-game based features to the freemium players and i wonder why? That's actually sad, this is not encouraging players to spent money, just the ones that doesn't bother in throw it away, and i'm not that kind of player. I've spent like more or less than 400 usd in the CN and the Taiwan version and never get the VIP profile, because i never care about it, the wardrobe was a really good feature when it first cames on and once i saw this kind of things of the West version i really has no intentions to spent my money, because it is absurd, as simply as that.

P.D: The mail thing that you must really spent at least 1 NCoin haha that one really made me see how ridiculous can NCsoft be, just prove that they will soon start letting behind the f2p characters, not in p2w way, god, let's hope they don't ruin this game like that, but with a pay wall with the in-game based stuff.

Its the Best Way to Stop Gold Sellers using the Mail System to trade Gold which slows the speed of inflation.

21 minutes ago, Kosyne said:

Oh gosh Look at all these poor people that doesnt know Inventory slots premium has to pay to unlock...

This only hurts the premiums "im better than you" attitude... Premium literally has nothing to offer other than the wardrobe feature. the buffs and other garbage that come with it is so insignificant its not even funny.. Ncsoft knows this, so what do they do? they take a key feature of the game and lock it... b&s has 3 things the stand out and are highly praised, combat, pvp and costumes.

Edit: id also like to add costumes were never ment to be stored in yur inventory.. take faction cloths.. you cannot delete or sell these they take up what is already a very limited bag space.  there are alot of them.

First of all im playin mmos for last 10 years. Payed a lot to other games. While im levelin i checked the premiums advantages. And its basicly gives nothing usefull. And its price is a lot compared to other games.

While im leveling the only thing bothers me inventory spaces. And that dragon pouch thingies are expensive and not given with premium. Its basicly like 24 extra space costs 30Euro

Again while im levelin im not entirely sure if premium gives any quality of life issues on max level. But as im still leveling that 10-stage premium is just lookin expensive and useless.

These might be cool:

-Maybe like 2nd inventory page exclusive to premium time.

-Free teleportations without cooldowns to entire map.

-Extra stamina to fast run for non-pvp areas might be cool for leveling part.

-Even %20 boost to professions or shortened times.

So do u guys think premium worths its money or not for this game?

17 minutes ago, Demsis said:

I've been playing this game since the Corea release, and tried all the next versions it cames afterward and this is the only version that i see that lock the in-game based features to the freemium players and i wonder why? That's actually sad, this is not encouraging players to spent money, just the ones that kinda gets free money from their parents i guess, and i'm not that kind of player. I've spent like more or less than 400 usd in the CN and the Taiwan version and never get the VIP profile, because i never care about it, the wardrobe was a really good feature when it first cames on and once i saw this kind of things of the West version i really was disappointed and now i have no intentions to spent my money, because it is absurd, as simply as that.

The reason why this Exists is so that you don't get MAIL from free to players begging for equipment ingame... and also bots.

21 minutes ago, Demsis said:

just the ones that kinda gets free money from their parents i guess, and i'm not that kind of player.

That's the most ignorant response you can make. Do you honestly think majority of these people who play get free money form their parents is that your best argument? Stop being bitter if they get money form their parents if they want to do that's them at least their child has enough honesty to ask them for it but obviously you didn't look at it that way you just wanted to put in a snide comment which shows your lack of maturity.

You can make a better argument than saying stuff like that.

People who complain have no life...

Premiums should of course have more stuffs than a non - premium player. 

We're spending money in order to support the game and they're giving us something in return. A player who spends no money on it doesn't really support the game as it costs money to run it and why would they then kneel down for you?

I don't buy premium for only InGame stuffs, i buy it becuase i support BnS and NCsoft. 

IF you are not a premium, you don't deserve what we get and it's 15§ a month for premium, if you can't afford that, you shouldn't even complain. 

Archived