Outfits from quests

Lieng

Hello! I have recently done the quest Chapter 10 from episode 2 (Burning illusion garden or something like that). The quest reward was supposed to be an outfit, but in the end, it was just XP and some money. Is this working as intended? I've done some research, and most websites say that outfit should be a quest reward (same with some other outfit from Chapter 27 episode 1).

I hope someone can clarify this.

10 minutes ago, Lieng said:

Hello! I have recently done the quest Chapter 10 from episode 2 (Burning illusion garden or something like that). The quest reward was supposed to be an outfit, but in the end, it was just XP and some money. Is this working as intended? I've done some research, and most websites say that outfit should be a quest reward (same with some other outfit from Chapter 27 episode 1).

I hope someone can clarify this.

I didn't get the outfit either, I've seen a few threads on this as-well. Hopefully they can work out the issue and drop the outfit.

Also the outfit in chapter 17 should allow us to buy the other outfit at a vendor. (Unsure if this is implemented already) they were available at other vendors in beta, so I don't see why they shouldn't be now (please let me complete the Viridian costumes, NCsoft :'()

Archived