Insane amount of lag spikes

Markony

So I picked up BnS just a couple of days ago, and love it so far. But what makes me wanna just right-click and uninstall this entire game is the massive amount of lag spikes I get THE ENTIRE TIME. Seems like the slightest thing as fighting a single enemy suddenly causes the game to punish me so much. I can barley fight and enemy without having to just mash all the buttons in hope that it'll let perform some moves. Sure i'll be able to kill that single enemy, but puling off combos and generally enjoying the game is extremely difficult when you just have to hope that you'll somehow kill the enemy before they kill you. If anyone has a solution to this seeing as I've tried all i can think off, that would be great.

Neither my computer or my internet is the problem, may have something to do with my location which is Norway but i'll leave that to someone with knowledge about this to find out.

22 minutes ago, Super Saiyan said:

Yes i agreee, but sometimes restarting my computer solves the problem... i mean reduces lag spikes.... but there are still some.. :S 

Wish it was even close to that for me, no matter what I do it never really seems to get better. Had some cases where i could actually perform a combo but it goes straight back to lagging.

Archived