I don't understand how these Gold Spammers think

TopDollar

I really hope terrible terrible things happens to these Gold Spammer in real life. With that aside, this isn't a typical complain thread but it's about why are Gold Spammers so ****ed in the head in order to be doing this crap. I really don't get these ****ers, they just farm and make bots to spawn non stop without remorse and mercy, trying to ruin a wonderful mmo with their ****ed up way of thinking. And in their ****ed up minds, they'll trying to do business but yet they can 't see that spamming infinity in chats would *cricket* people off, making everyone either hate them, ignores them, disable chat, or blocks them.

im pretty sure this is done by rival companies looking to drive away people from the game. cause i dont see how that much spam will benefit anyone even gold sellers. the chat moves a million times a second to the point no one can even read whats being said. with that said you have to look at this as some kind of attack on the game cause idoubt anyones profiting from this annoyance except the companies of the older games people are going back too..  i would love to have a level block in regional chat to 15 .  along with a local temp block list which auto deletes when you leave the area . would help alot. & same for faction lvl 15 to talk.

Archived