Endgame of B&S

Krystaliq

Hello there!

First of all I'd like to apologize for my bad English, because I'm from Germany and I'm writing this post here, because the English Forum has a larger community^^

As so you can see, I would like to talk about the Endgame and the game itself. I'm an lvl 45 KFM (20Euro headstarter) and did the last main Quest four days ago. So what now?

I did over 50 Solo PvP and some Tag Team PvP Matches, every day Im doing the PvP  and Poharan (not the 6 man dungeon) Dailys. I'm farming the recipe for moonwater Stone too, but ist rly a pain in the ass...

BTW: The Goldseller are pissing me off!!! I have to block someone every 5 sec, so I can read someones message! And NCSoft.. your rly fcked up with PREMIUM!

Premium Members get more Gold and Exp from Quests, in Queue the are max. 5 min waiting, where we ware waiting for 30min+!!! And the warderobe... are u serious? A F3 key is only premium? Wtf man. I have waited four years for this game and I'm so dissapointed!

I'm saying this again: I'm sorry for my bad English and I wrote the text with anger too-.-

I would like to hear your thoughts:)

Is all your weapon up to True Profane Stage 10? 
Is your necklace, earring, and ring up to Awakend Infernal Stage 10?
Do you have Siren Belt? Is it up to Stage 5?
Also, are you using Siren Bracelet? If not then you should. 

Do you have 8/8 blackram supply soul shield? Do you have 8/8 Moonwater Arena Soul Shield. Or I guess just have one of the set is enough.

If you have all of that, then you're pretty much done with the current state of the endgame and you will be ready until the next update which should be in about 2 - 4 weeks. No one really know when but if I have to guess, then it will be around Feb 10 since that is when the new daily dash start.

Also, make sure you doing your pvp daily on Misty woods. And of course, do the poh24, poh6/4 and the big4.  
If you still don't know what to do after all of this, then I suggest either: go back to farming recipe for moonwater, farm outfits, and/or pvp. There is really not much left at this point.

P.S. This is all from my perspective, I'm sure other have better suggestions. And I also agree that the wardrobe should be free. 

I don't get it, why farm for the moonwater stone recipe? am I missing something? it shows up like the other stones after you reach rank 3, or are you talking about something else?.

it is a shame we can't use the wardrobe but at the same time that's their best way to make money with costumes.

7 minutes ago, Rugba said:

I don't get it, why farm for the moonwater stone recipe? am I missing something? it shows up like the other stones after you reach rank 3, or are you talking about something else?.

it is a shame we can't use the wardrobe but at the same time that's their best way to make money with costumes.

Yes the stone shows up on soul wardens but you need the recipe for the potters. (He's probably talking about the potters recipe)

30 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Is all your weapon up to True Profane Stage 10? 
Is your necklace, earring, and ring up to Awakend Infernal Stage 10?
Do you have Siren Belt? Is it up to Stage 5?
Also, are you using Siren Bracelet? If not then you should. 

Do you have 8/8 blackram supply soul shield? Do you have 8/8 Moonwater Arena Soul Shield. Or I guess just have one of the set is enough.

If you have all of that, then you're pretty much done with the current state of the endgame and you will be ready until the next update which should be in about 2 - 4 weeks. No one really know when but if I have to guess, then it will be around Feb 10 since that is when the new daily dash start.

Also, make sure you doing your pvp daily on Misty woods. And of course, do the poh24, poh6/4 and the big4.  
If you still don't know what to do after all of this, then I suggest either: go back to farming recipe for moonwater, farm outfits, and/or pvp. There is really not much left at this point.

P.S. This is all from my perspective, I'm sure other have better suggestions. And I also agree that the wardrobe should be free. 

Yes, this.

17 minutes ago, Eustan said:

Yes the stone shows up on soul wardens but you need the recipe for the potters. (He's probably talking about the potters recipe)

oh okay I see, seems way easier to just lvl wardens though no? I got it to rank 3 pretty fast.

52 minutes ago, Rugba said:

oh okay I see, seems way easier to just lvl wardens though no? I got it to rank 3 pretty fast.

They are referring to the mats that you need to craft the stone once you get to rank 3 wardens. The refiners needed are from the merry potters guild and are expensive to buy, so cheaper to level potters and craft them yourself providing you can get the secret technique

Archived