Better loot system

elkethus

Hello everyone i am really loving the game but there 1 thing i really dislike is the loot system. the Bid system is terrible it should be who roll more ramdom like world of warcraft. For the group party loot in questing we should have seperate loot beside if is green or blue item we need to roll dice that is my only complain about the game so please take my rant in consideration other wise keep going your game is fantastic 

I dont play alot of mmo games but i like loot system like Tera... everyone who have better score wins the stuff... and done... not this.... u waste ur money only if u want to get stuff.... and its annoying how long this takes if another person also want to get that stuff... :D

I haven't tried this system yet but reading about it i like the concept of it 

sure people are  going to troll it and blow it up but I think for the most part it will get people thinking about whether they really need that item since their in game money is on the line and there might be something else they want to spend it on. 

It's better then someone just being allowed to click need on an item just because they can 

Archived