Recommended gear for blackram supply chain?

Masqava

I was wondering what kind of gear they expect you to have when you do this dungeon? I don't want to enter and be undergeared.

The siren Emblem are a bit hard to come by and getting 80 just for the soul shield seems like a lot of work.

49 minutes ago, Hoopla said:

You can run 24 man open instance one easy. That's one way you can do the dailies and get Soulshields.

As for the 6man, it is recommended you have at least true infernal for your HM weapon.

I have true infernal, but it won't allow me in (Need atleast dokumo, even when it's stronger? 

Guess I'll wait for the dokumo upgrade, which I believe is one tier above that.

3 minutes ago, Masqava said:

I have true infernal, but it won't allow me in (Need atleast dokumo, even when it's stronger? 

Guess I'll wait for the dokumo upgrade, which I believe is one tier above that.

Just get a group on your server and do it, true infernal is plenty for this dungeon on 6man. I have a video guide here of the dungeon if you're interested:

Dont waste Siren Emblems on soul shields, As above post run 24 man, I run the dailys yesterday then again today and spent an hour just killing bosses , now have full set of Blackram supply Soul shields, 6 of which are epic plus their are Elite crit soul shields which drop randomly of nearly every mob which are perfect for upgrading Crit onto the Blackram set.

Regarding Gear if your gear is not up to entering and clearing 24 man and apart from the bosses being able to solo most the dailys then you are no way ready for the 4 or 6 man, if your really stuck for a decent weapon to start your lvl 45 adventures, if you go to the entrance for the 4/6 man instance, its the one in the very north west side of map, there is a NPC there whos sells the Storm Siren and Siren  weapons with like 196 attack for Siren Emblems, you will also need this weapon later if you are evolving the Hongmoon weapon. 

eWPWAH7.jpg

Purple PoH sets drop from Brilliant chest of the 24-m bosses (Brilliant vs. normal chests), they also drop off each individual boss on the 6-m version, and of Poharan on the 4-man version. In regards to the weapon, true infernal is sufficient enough to do all 3 versions of this dungeon. Keep in mind to join the 6-m or 4-m you'll need a Dokumo weapon or better (which can either be bought off AH or farmed from the Skittering tunnels). All you need to do to get in is equip that weapon, and then change it back to your fighting weapon once you're inside. 

Simply put, as long as you have a true infernal weapon, you should be able to do these runs 

Archived