Getting more keys

SolarSnowball

Hello,

I'm trying to get more Hongmoon keys/keys to unlock locked weapon chests for the stalker blade weapon for my Kung Fu Master, but I do not know how. I have already used all the keys to try and achieve this but I simply couldn't get it, and considering I need it to break through my weapon, I want to know how to get more. I know there's the daily quest I can do to try and achieve a brilliant key, and the daily spins and surveys, but is there any other way (not in game store though)?

Thanks

Crafting. Take these 3:

1) Radiant Ring (this crafts the keys)

2) Merry Potters (this crafts mats for keys)

3) Stonecutters (mats for keys).

start crafting. Sell what you don't use on the market to make back money to pay for instant delivery. just starting out you can make up to 10 keys a day this way (5 every 12 hours). But at higher levels that shoots up to 40 keys per day.

your last craft is up to you...I like Tree Fellers...the sap is used in quite a bit of other items as well.

The best thing to do would be progress through the game until you reach level 16, once level 16 you gain access to the "Auction House" and the ability to trade with players, just buy your Stalker Weapon, this would be cheaper then buying more keys.

-Nyaonix

LOL 
The EASIET way to get keys is doing DAILY QUESTS. I have atm like 40-50 keys.
Of course the higher level you are the more DQ you will have available, so you guys shouldn't focus that much on getting the weapons ASAP, just keep leveling and doing DQ, seriously, that's the easiest way.

I'm in radiant ring guild and crafting keys is the silliest thing one can do. I can buy triple more keys then it's necessary for materials to craft x5 keys, so there will always be small amount of keys on game, unless developers change materials which is necessary for keys. I think only thing you can do is to buy from marketplace.

There are boards in daily quest boards in jadestone and sentinal ruins in cinderlands that show all of the dailies in those 2 zones. Scroll though the quests that reward keys and do those. If the dungeons r too big for ya i highly recommend cross server dungeon function. Its the best thing this game has to offer for such pure ease in getting into a group, doing the appropriate dungeon rly rly fast

Archived