NCsoft or whomever

Hakissa

like seriouslly guys

I have been waiting for like 40 min in que to get in,i get in get in a squad for a dungeon,get the loading screen for going into the dungeon THEN GET SENT BACK to char screen waiting in que for another friggin 40 min,WTF,seriouslly now this is starting to become tiresome...

every damn time u get DCd(because off u)we wait minutes even hours in que to get sent back or DC again... I und its a NEW game but ffs u had your time to adjust crap...

This aint my first MMO but its actually the first one that sucks so much at start,do something for crying out loud

I dnt mind all the bugs,it is an mmo and it is expected to have them.

i am a patient guy but damnit,when it takes u 1h+ to que,you play 5 min or 1h with some luck then you DC and have to do it again, i am srry but i rather not log at all.

and yes yes yes some will say just dnt play,go to a dif game,bla bla bla,true and agree but i like this game and been waiting for it since 2012,and i didnt QQ about it till it got a uber pain in my NO SUNSHINE spot . . .

i rather they close the friggin game a week and sort things out then play like this

No offence, but whining about it wont fix or solve ANYTHING, they know what is going on so i don't see why people need to make COUNTLESS threads about the identical problem.  Anyway, if there is a bug, or a crash the PROPER place to put this is in the "bug" sub space. Not the general topic slot. :) Thanks. Rest assured they ARE working on it however if its a code bug they may have to wait for blood lust to fix it then send it back etc... not all easy peasy as you may think. 

5 minutes ago, Hakissa said:

I dnt mind all the bugs,it is an mmo and it is expected to have them.

i am a patient guy but damnit,when it takes u 1h+ to que,you play 5 min or 1h with some luck then you DC and have to do it again, i am srry but i rather not log at all.

and yes yes yes some will say just dnt play,go to a dif game,bla bla bla,true and agree but i like this game and been waiting for it since 2012,and i didnt QQ about it till it got a uber pain in my NO SUNSHINE spot . . .

i rather they close the friggin game a week and sort things out then play like this

No you're wrong , this MMO is years old already . One would think that NCSOFT will not be lazy and fix stuff before release , guess what they didn't fix much .

i ment its new for WEST for us,ik its out for china and the rest.

also no offence taken,ik my QQing wont resolve anything BUT they dnt do either,if we would get SOME degree off proff theyr working on it than just saying theya re like yest.

Servers went down-we are working on it-30m later they work again-5m later they crash again

thats not fixing

also exactlly because its an old game they should know SOME of the kinks and know how to adress them,fix em,or try at least.

like i said this aint my first mmo and i could tell u other ones that ACTUALLY intervine,talk with its comunity to make the game better,actually fix the prob right when it comes up not 1 week later... and EVEN tho u tell me not to QQ yr as pissed as i am u just deny it till u cant anymore,cause i did the same thing as u.at some point its unbareball...

if ud DC every 30m or get sent back 3 times and ques for 40 min each time,i dnt think ud be the same as now

Archived