Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya, the queues were bad but never took this long... I've been waiting for 3 hours now.. The new servers are nice, but I've done too much on my current character.

Also, if they had a place to buy just the premium $15 (I only saw the packs $30+), I'd consider it. 

1 minute ago, VeilofDusk said:

Remember that you are playing this game for FREE. You have zero right to complain when you have not paid for premium.  You have three options: support the game, don't complain, or go play something else.

I've played quite a number of free games and never seen que times like this.  A game being free is not an excuse for it to be garbage.  No one is interested in supporting trash.

26 minutes ago, DankDuck1 said:

That's what they're trying to make you do... -.-

falling for their stupid marketing strategies... sigh.

Yeah, how dare they expect us to pay them for their hard work. It's not like they have families and kids of their own to feed!

3 minutes ago, Violent said:

I've played quite a number of free games and never seen que times like this.  A game being free is not an excuse for it to be garbage.  No one is interested in supporting trash.

I am not denying that NCSOFT dropped the ball.  But people are acting entitled when there is a $5 option to significantly drop their wait times until next week.

Just now, chicobanana said:

contact me   with you info a discrimination suit is being filed against nc soft an  blade an soul game for the  use of this discriminate Queuing system

LOL

Next up: Petition to remove queue times on change.org!

Just now, Munchiez said:

Yeah, how dare they expect us to pay them for their hard work. It's not like they have families and kids of their own to feed!

.... oookay? Your point is? They made the game free to play, and decided to make it balanced to the point of where it isn't pay2win, all by themselves. The game launched fine in Korea, and there's no waiting lines with thousands of people.

If they wanted to get paid for it, they ought to have make the game pay2win or pay2play. Clearly they didn't. They're going back on their original ideas and attempting to milk the community within its first few weeks to get as much out of them as they can.

And I'm not saying it's 100% their faults, they are adding more servers, however the way they designed the queues was to get people to want to buy Premium. The queues literally allow 1 person to join at a time.

4 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

I don't see a reason why anybody should pay for a fast pass when in less then a month it's going to be a thing of the past.

why should I have to pay when the game crashes? I don't have a problem waiting but I do have a problem waiting twice because they can't get the stuff together.

1 minute ago, DankDuck1 said:

.... oookay? Your point is? They made the game free to play, and decided to make it balanced to the point of where it isn't pay2win, all by themselves. The game launched fine in Korea, and there's no waiting lines with thousands of people.

If they wanted to get paid for it, they ought to have make the game pay2win or pay2play. Clearly they didn't. They're going back on their original ideas and attempting to milk the community within its first few weeks to get as much out of them as they can.

And I'm not saying it's 100% their faults, they are adding more servers, however the way they designed the queues was to get people to want to buy Premium. The queues literally allow 1 person to join at a time.

Just because they made the game free to play, doesn't mean that they don't want to get paid lmao. I'd suggest you do some research as to why most games are picking up the F2P model.

1 minute ago, DankDuck1 said:

Just because they made the game free to play, doesn't mean that they don't want to get paid lmao. I'd suggest you do some research as to why most games are picking up the F2P model.

5 minutes ago, VeilofDusk said:

I am not denying that NCSOFT dropped the ball.  But people are acting entitled when there is a $5 option to significantly drop their wait times until next week.

The game would never make it as a pay2play and I don't find it unreasonable for people to be upset spending 8 gigs or whatever downloading the thing only to find it unplayable unless paid for.  False advertising really.

5 minutes ago, VeilofDusk said:

The game would never make it as a pay2play and I don't find it unreasonable for people to be upset spending 8 gigs or whatever downloading the thing only to find it unplayable unless paid for.  False advertising really.

So whats the point of being a founder? I am a founder and i find it completly USELESS... why we have to wait for this queues that are Insane I would not mind for 30 minutes or even 1hour Queue but ... Dude I was on Queue i was like #100 something and them it says 1 hour , I was like damn... well is okay 1 hour is okay will watch anime or some stuff meanwhile, I check back and im like the #1200 and had to wait 1780 MINUTES THATS 30 HOURS BRO 30 HOURS!!!!!!!! We should had at least 1 month of free membership at least for the "special queue" I think im just gonna delete this game :/ 1780 minutes... god sake 

Archived