Grind from 1-45

GodlikeAW

Unfortunately BnS relies HEAVILY on quests to lvl dungs dont give nearly as much xp as quests which yea im with u i like killing stuff for xp but still the quests arnt too bad and the main ones have an interesting story (even though I blew through it lol)

On 24/01/2016 at 11:25 PM, GodlikeAW said:

How do i do this, i dislike quests.

I'd love this too. I personaly hate fetch quest style of leveling up...but i don't think grinding is an option. =/ Monsters 3~35 give only 65ish XP.

Unfortunately BnS, just like several other "modern MMOs" (i hate this term so much) is heavily quest-based. A suggestion from me is to forget about "doing quests"...go "farm" dailies. The result is pretty much the same and you don't need as much traveling as regular quests.

On 1/25/2016 at 6:52 PM, DabMarley said:

Questing is grinding. Lol wtf?

Not in the least. It's great to have numerous supporters of grinding, hopefully they will allow grinding as an option, especially with an experience booster for those who are looking for a quick level up. Now, questing is actually quite disparate from grinding because there things that you are "required" to do as well as the incessant running around, "fetching" things, rather than "kill and level".

Archived