Really? down again?

SleepyHollow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just a joke.. really a joke.. A game where you are welcomed by goldspammers which have a free bonus to spam as much as they want and can. People who actually want to play the game who get Dc-ed all the time on the days they want to play. A game which has great potency being killed by people who want to make money on the game. A pulisher who does not give a rats ass who plays it and just want to make money and does not care about gold spammers. KICK all gold spammers and reduce load on the servers by removing all the IP-adresses who only spam and o not want to play

1 minute ago, KingTenteehje said:

This is just a joke.. really a joke.. A game where you are welcomed by goldspammers which have a free bonus to spam as much as they want and can. People who actually want to play the game who get Dc-ed all the time on the days they want to play. A game which has great potency being killed by people who want to make money on the game. A pulisher who does not give a rats ass who plays it and just want to make money and does not care about gold spammers. KICK all gold spammers and reduce load on the servers by removing all the IP-adresses who only spam and o not want to play

The problem is they're using proxy or VPN, Delete account and ban email better ...

At least you can actually load the game-- for my my launcher crashses as soon as i get the blade and soul screen LOL!  This is getting stupid. They need to hire a better staff to figure out their issues, instead of the scrubs they have. No offense.  

Literally, its a hosting issue, on there end apparently. Now this error did cause a seperate issue, in which it was claiming i had a debugger running. which had me run in circles till i learned to go to the run section an change my shit in "Msconfig.exe" to "Normal display" or some shit, ontop of the normal fix for this error in my System 32 section. though the fix was temporary. Cause turns out, its on there end too.

Archived