Really? down again?

SleepyHollow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, for those of us who PAID for a subscription during Head Start, should get reimbursed maybe a week worth of game time, because this is really stupid. I mean how would we have known the servers would continuously crash, there really has been issues since a lot of Free to Play users came on, I am not blaming them, I blame the company for using shitty servers.    I love this game, but I am paying money for something I am not receiving?  They should maybe even give a discount.

Just now, DarSi said:

Has it been doing this all week? I've only just starting playing today, and this crashing is already bugging me..

How annoying :\

During the week too, there was constant issues with FPS, because the servers couldnt handle the load.  However,the last 48 hours had constant crashes.

1 minute ago, Lunacik said:

I feel kind of sorry for whoever has to fix all of this.

I do to a point, but for a company that made a killing off this game, and the other games they have developed, They can afford developers as well as network technicians that know how it works. You would think they would of learned from their failed MMOS, Oh well, I hope they figure it out soon, but they really need better staff whom are better equipped to deal with issues such as the one they are having.  I am maybe being a bit sour though, but hey, whatever.

1 minute ago, Tiiu said:

I do to a point, but for a company that made a killing off this game, and the other games they have developed, They can afford developers as well as network technicians that know how it works. You would think they would of learned from their failed MMOS, Oh well, I hope they figure it out soon, but they really need better staff whom are better equipped to deal with issues such as the one they are having.  I am maybe being a bit sour though, but hey, whatever.

Idk. There's always more to it behind the scenes than what we see. It's easy to critique when we aren't in the loop.

For a publisher like NCsoft to realease it in this state it simply unacceptable. It is a game which is stabile for a LONG time in other countries. They have a lot of other games which had the same problems as this game on launch. What did they learn? Nothing! They just implement a game and release it for easy money and see what happens next! It does not matter you pay or not. This game is not pay to win.. this game is PAY TO GET IN.. and even there they FAIL.  

7 minutes ago, KingTenteehje said:

For a publisher like NCsoft to realease it in this state it simply unacceptable. It is a game which is stabile for a LONG time in other countries. They have a lot of other games which had the same problems as this game on launch. What did they learn? Nothing! They just implement a game and release it for easy money and see what happens next! It does not matter you pay or not. This game is not pay to win.. this game is PAY TO GET IN.. and even there they FAIL.  

sry but you talk a lot shit! game works fine i dont saw any problems......this thing was a server related problem cause to much player on server...means they need bigger server capacity. next time try to use your brain ;)

Maybe I am not using my brain at this monent and I will give you that credit, but the fact that you did not see any problems does not mean there were not any problems. The server capacity could also be that a lot of the capacity is being used by people who are not playing but just are spamming for selling their service. I do not mind people telling me that I do "talk a lot of sh*t" but you cannot deny that the first thing that you see in game is "want to buy ****** go to ****"

To be quite honest I complain because I pay a lot of money for a game to a publisher who published a lot of MMO's and knows what the problems is and could be. I want to play a game which I enjoy and talk to the community and accomplisch something together and try to read through the lines what general people are trying to say through the gold spammers. Furthermore if they block the gold spammers they might not need larger servers! Have you thought about that person who appearently uses his brain and does not talk s***?

4 minutes ago, KingTenteehje said:

Maybe I am not using my brain at this monent and I will give you that credit, but the fact that you did not see any problems does not mean there were not any problems. The server capacity could also be that a lot of the capacity is being used by people who are not playing but just are spamming for selling their service. I do not mind people telling me that I do "talk a lot of sh*t" but you cannot deny that the first thing that you see in game is "want to buy ****** go to ****"

" For a publisher like NCsoft to realease it in this state it simply unacceptable. It is a game which is stabile for a LONG time in other countries.  " only cause this shit sentence from you...state of game is fine....and its not so easy to fight against gold sell spam in a free to play game you know?

and if you dont mind...stop reply and quoting 

I am not here to say to all of you that the game is bad, which it NOT because it is awesome, it just some issues which we have seen a lot lot of times. I never post on forums because I do not see myself as a hero or someone who wants to brag. The only thing what I want to mention here is what my frustrations are. I have played a lot of MMO's, which I pay for, and for me it is just to assist others. The fact that you are acting like someone who thinks that I have a bad intent is your problem! I want people to play a game which they enjoy and if there are no gold spammer they could enjoy the game even more, regardless whether they pay or not.

And I am sorry I do not stop quote and reply. I want people to enjoy this game as it deserves because it is an awesome game!

Was anyone already playing while/before the error occurred? Cos i was, and when i started playing at 5pm in Aus, i was lvl 13. Turns out those 6 lvls i gained over 5 hours was all lost and i'm back at lvl 13, please tell me i'm not the only one that has encountered this "bug".

1 hour ago, SleepyHollow said:

" For a publisher like NCsoft to realease it in this state it simply unacceptable. It is a game which is stabile for a LONG time in other countries.  " only cause this shit sentence from you...state of game is fine....and its not so easy to fight against gold sell spam in a free to play game you know?

hes 100% right. how long has blade and soul actually been out outside of NA/EU? what was the point in alpha and beta tests if they learned nothing from it? this is a huge mess and a lot of people paid for services/benefits that they havent/arent getting. dont know what you dont understand about that

40 minutes ago, Arsely said:

Was anyone already playing while/before the error occurred? Cos i was, and when i started playing at 5pm in Aus, i was lvl 13. Turns out those 6 lvls i gained over 5 hours was all lost and i'm back at lvl 13, please tell me i'm not the only one that has encountered this "bug".

Try contacting them about it?

Archived