Clan Population Limit too Low, Cost too High.

niie

So basically... what the topic says. The Clan Limits are far too low. At Rank 4 its 60 members. This is not adequate. Then you have to hit rank 10 which costs a TON of mats and gold in order to rank up to only gives 10 more slots. Clan numbers need to be much much higher. Especially in a freemium game like this where turn over is elevated and casual play is increased. Even if we limited ourselves to "hardcore" 7day a week players we are now leaving out friends. Please increase the cap to something more manageable and lower the cost to obrain more members. 100 Members is far more reasonable at a rank of 5 then 13 and a max of 80.

Unfortunately, not everyone is happy with just a pair of people or a handful of people. When you are coming from other games with larger groups this cap is untenable. With other game's guild/clan limits being in the hundreds not in the 10s. Its rough when you want to build a larger community of active players. 

2 minutes ago, niie said:

Unfortunately, not everyone is happy with just a pair of people or a handful of people. When you are coming from other games with larger groups this cap is untenable. With other game's guild/clan limits being in the hundreds not in the 10s. Its rough when you want to build a larger community of active players. 

Yes,  I am aware that it may be  a low limit - they did say they're thinking of raising it ( if enough demand is there) I run BIG guilds myself, I was just saying to her (because she said she didn't wish to join other clans) but if she ever did she could make her own with just her hubby and her if she didn't feel like being with a big group.  Anyway, I hope they do raise the cap on the guilds to maybe 100 people (For the 1st level and so on and so forth) guess we will just have to wait and see. 

Nah, you guys just need to get a good clan. My clan is nearly rank 5, but we've been working on crafting moonwater transformation stones to upgrade everyones weapon and we almost finished all our 30 level 45s. 

Rank 5 Material breakdown:

-50g - Easy, farm the recipes for merry potter and soul wardens and sell 1 batch of transformation stones = 100g

-560 insignia tokens - Each 45 can get 13-18+ insignia a day, so assuming you have 20 45's that is roughly 400 insignia's a day (slightly less) if people actually donate

-310 soulstones - again, each 45 gets 13-15+ soulstones daily from the faction quests in moonwater (beach and misty) so assuming everyone of the 20 donate, thats 300 a day

-15 naryu silver - AGAIN, each 43+ can get MINIMUM of 1 day from doing poh 24 man and 6 man dailies

Don't forget, the majority of the materials for the clan will be 1,000,000,000 times easier to get once we get more content. Clans that work together are a must, this isn't like a typical MMO where guilds are just random people who say hi when they log in.

Archived